When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New from The Netherlands

Hi there,

Just want to drop a quick line indicating that I recently registered after lurking about for a few months. Located in the Netherlands, recently got infected with 'rep virus' and have since already aquired a couple nice omega rep's! [:)] Currently already contemplating my next purchase... Have not had the guts yet to order directly from one of the TD's due to concerns on customs, missing/stolen packages and whatnot, so used some local acquintances to buy the reps from (who in turn order them from the TD's for a fee). Still have tiny collection of only a few noteworthy watches and a few fashion watches, which I kind of regret buying now..

Welcome to the forum from a fellow dutchie.

Check out the TD, and brands section an you're ready to go. I never had any problems with customs, lost packages and so on when i bought reps from TD's and via M2M sales. The one important thing i learned is to be patient, sometimes it can take a while for the watch to arrive (mostly between 1-3 weeks). And don't forget the different timezones, sometimes it can take a while before you get an reaction from the TD or seller.

Herewith the pics of my daily beaters :) (The VSA is a gen of course).

2valf0l.jpg
Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Titanium 45,5mm

2rw3nv7.jpg
Omega Planet Ocean Chrono 45,5mm

5cgje0.jpg
Victorinox Chrono Classic XLS 45mm (gen)

5vn6s2.jpg
:)

Edited by JR003
  • Like 1

Nice collection you've got there!

What's now on top of the wishlist ;) ?

Thnx! Next on my list is an AP Royal Oak, stainless steel bracelet with Blue or black dial! I can't wait! :D

This beauty:

839926d1349483326-what-your-top-5-less-f

Edited by JR003