When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just How Good Is The Ultimate 45.5mm Po ?

Jos Nana

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definatly a very good copy and a very nice comparison i know a lot people have been complaining about the lack of AR, but look at it, a solid watch, great style, only very minor differences on a side by side in depth, zoomed in set of comparison photos, I would say over 98% perfect if not a lot better and i am trying to be objectional here so dont flame me saying only 98% for less than 20% of the price or a gen, if you are that botherd send it to finepics for an AR coat.

Great watch Joshua, just great.

It is also nice to know that our dealers have taste to buy the gen. I would have thought a better adver would be to say you only wear a rep though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great replica but again, obviously different from the genuine in a side by side. The funny thing is, if you asked me which one is the genuine and which one was Memorex, I couldn't tell you. There is nothing about the replica that jumps out as lower quality. The genuine crown might be more refined and the date window better milled but neither one of those is going to reach out and grab you. The lume on the markers and the metal borders are different and there are other obvious differences in engraving and color but as replicas go, it's pretty decent.