When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deal with dealers who deal w/ us!

Mike on a bike

As many of us do I bounce around many of the Rep sites and I have always been a bit pissed as many dealers do not post or update here often. This being said Supermirrors and Toro do post updates regularly and answer questions. I have seen dealers answer the most minute questions on new models on other sites , but not here. So if they do not value us we do not give them the biz in my book! :pimp:

PS Bk and TC not withstanding they are of a different type.

Cromag I have read entire threads with dealers answering question on specific aspects /features of new models not just one word answers the next day. Conversations back and forth you get it. Now I do not see this here but at least these guys around a lot posting product interacting as Toro just did in our lost PP thread.  Let's see to name some others Mary and Rochest do interact and the new guys Kurvasit but elsewhere not here.  As for us Angus 2 years, kingwatch 4 years, Silix 1 year, I could go on. I realize these guys busy running a biz but this is just new product offerings hey post a watch you have for sale! On the other hand sead and Toro are active here, that was my point.

Cromag more would be better but I will take what I can get. Bottom line if we use dealers that at least minimally active per your assessment at least we get some interaction for our dollars. This being said dealers go where the money is so we can not afford (not great numbers here) to spread it around, give a couple of guys the majority of your biz they will be around more and do a little more in depth posting. Those who have written us off as to small a return for there time I understand, hope they will also if we do the same. Just business nothing personal. :pimp:

I've seen toro post and interact more then most and Sead answers emails almost instantly. I can't complain there. I guess we just want insight especially with the new models and such. Whatever information that can be shared. Being interactive could only help grow business. Although you might get more newb PMs lol

I agree with Mike that it's always nice to have some interaction from the dealers on the forums.

Being new to the forum and rep world I had no expectations of getting much conversation from the dealers as to upcoming models, etc however I am rapidly seeing the advantages of getting such info.

I appreciate Toro help and advice and Sead's participation and I do believe it makes sense to give our business to those dealers who look out for us.

It looks like email notification is not working properly, anyone busy will rely on this to keep them up to date with any threads, especially sales threads.

It'd be helpful if we can get the problems with that system ironed out?

(After sorting out forum payments of course)

• Like 1