When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suggestions: SS / Blue Dial Watches?

ceocorona

It really depnds on budget too mate....

But if you fancy something a little different.... with a white dial and blue hands, markers etc and really rocks on a nice blue strap.... you can buy the same gen strap direct from the maker for next to nothing but without logo etc of the OEM...and better than that the rep is only $140 with sapphire and clear AR, plus a great Guilloche dial ...then you should look at the Sinn Regulator 6100 Klassik B.... and it has a work horse movement 6497 decorated.... abslutely no mods needed ...barring that strap which is around $35 exact same as gen ...the gen strap is $150... !!

It really depnds on budget too mate....

But if you fancy something a little different.... with a white dial and blue hands, markers etc and really rocks on a nice blue strap.... you can buy the same gen strap direct from the maker for next to nothing but without logo etc of the OEM...and better than that the rep is only $140 with sapphire and clear AR, plus a great Guilloche dial ...then you should look at the Sinn Regulator 6100 Klassik B.... and it has a work horse movement 6497 decorated.... abslutely no mods needed ...barring that strap which is around $35 exact same as gen ...the gen strap is $150... !!

attachicon.gifphoto(1).JPG

Wow...just wow...thanks Pete...I promissed the missus not to buy any new watch for 12 month...and now...how should I keep my promise :(

Wow...just wow...thanks Pete...I promissed the missus not to buy any new watch for 12 month...and now...how should I keep my promise :(

Now I aint giving those secrets away mate :) :)

You will find dealer prices vary ..I think Andrew J, and Angus etc are $170 plus 35-45 shipping...wheras Sead smaller dealers etc is $140 with 25 ish shipping.... the strap I have links to if you need them mate...I did a lot of research on who supplies the gen makers straps... and found the maker who sells them much cheaper for excatly the same strap...a bit like you could do with Hirsch and PAMs ..which I always did :) or many other brands if you know where to look :)