When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zigmeister retired?

grifter

Hey all, I've been using Zigmeister for a while now and love his work. After a long break I am back to repdom and need some work done but read in some threads that he retired?!

Can any one confirm?

Sorry if this has been beaten to death but I'm a bit out of the loop after my break.

Thx in advance!

Yes, he's retired. I needed the Maestro's touch to complete my Big Gonzo build and he said he'd do it if I could get it to him by the end of a specific timeframe. I did, he did, and it's the last one.

All Hail the King. :notworthy: We have been immensely fortunate to have him here these many years.

who-cares-im-retired-clock.jpg

Retired they say!!! The Zigmeister is a legend. It is his style to go missing for a year or two to arise once again. We may still be graced by his company one sunny day.

Gunnar

fl20130421x3c-870x489.jpg

• Like 1

The King is dead...long live the.. Oh wait...that dont work !!

You look sad in that pic Gunnar !....

;)

:bangin:

yes! This is the best The Zigmeister impresson i can give you at the moment

:bangin:

yes! This is the best The Zigmeister impresson i can give you at the moment

I aint allowed to like your post,

So i will say it....

I like your post :)

You need to work on the impression mate...have you tried a Fez !!?? I think that could work...

I aint allowed to like your post,

So i will say it....

I like your post :)

You need to work on the impression mate...have you tried a Fez !!?? I think that could work...

But it is Fez!  Its just that  this picture is the pre-asshat one.... :partytime:

But it is Fez!  Its just that  this picture is the pre-asshat one.... :partytime:

Surely such a slick combover doesnt qualify as Pre- ? :)

The Zigmeister is retired from doing work on reps.....however..if you have a gen that needs servicing....and ONLY GEN...he just might help you out....:)

I hope this is true and I hope no referrals are needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Vaccum in Florida does very good work. I'd judge him to be the best right now. His turnaround times are near three months due to the workload.

The Zigmeister was a true watchmaker, tho, and can actually make watch parts on site so to be clear, there is no one who rivals him who currently works with the community.

PBdad's work is variable. Unless they have been deleted, there are examples of his work here that look like art projects. The one reason I had been hesitant to recommend BK's fine watches in the past was his collaboration with PBdad.

I am not saying that PBdad has never done good work. I'm saying his work is variable.

• Like 1

PBdad's work is variable. Unless they have been deleted, there are examples of his work here that look like art projects. The one reason I had been hesitant to recommend BK's fine watches in the past was his collaboration with PBdad.

I am not saying that PBdad has never done good work. I'm saying his work is variable.

+1