When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woman's Bags Way Too Expensive!

Rolexman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sash-

Is real croc leather croc or leather? Can you post pics in any case. My wife has been drooling for this bag for years. She has never worn a rep bag but she also is pragamatic enough to know that at $23,000 for the croc (yeah, I asked a few years ago at the Hermes store) she won't being seeing this one anytime soon (read as in my lifetime). :)

@Kruzer you should maybe have bought the bag for $23k!!! - and more than doubled your money!!!...Check out this link friend - The World Has Truly Gone Totally Mad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Hermes-35CM-CROCOD...1QQcmdZViewItem

After showing Sash's pics to few wimmin folk to see if they would be interested, I'm definitely going to have to get at least half a dozen of Sash's Super's (one or two for the wife, the daughter and the mother - one each for every day and one each for the big nights out) if Chicken Manny and others do positive reviews.

How the wimmin love Sash's Super Birkin's, Super LV's and Super Chloe's and they drool over the boxes, papers, raincovers (and even AD invoices) etc etc just as much - I just don't get it but the wimmin definitely do.

@Sash - Are the prices for croc and ostrich at $600-$700 for embossed leather or real croc and real ostrich leather?

@ryyannon - You have clearly done the most extensive research on this subject over an extended period of time and obviously have the the biggest and best knowledge and understanding of the Korean Super AAAAA+++++ market (many thanks for all the informative posts) - so I'm just wondering if you have or could post (should possibly be pinned coz this topic could definitely grow on this forum and elsewhere if Sash and others start getting more of the very best Super's) a tutorial / review / guidance / sources etc for all us newbies and everyone else that is thinking about dropping serious amounts of money for the very best mirrors.

And where do / have/ / would you get your ones from ryyannon?

@Sash - Are the prices for croc and ostrich at $600-$700 for embossed leather or real croc and real ostrich leather?

embossed leather my friend, real croc leather are more expensive... the raw material itself is expensive.. and it is harder to make compare to togo lether.. :)

but you still pay a fraction of the gen price with real croc leather, just that it is not made in france.. :)

oh, i am glad that your ladies love my stuff's.... :)

cheerio

Brown, black or white will do :)

If you look at my range you will see a 42 is advertised too and let me just point out that my supplier has assured me that whilst my bags are not in fact super copy they are the best available made in China bags and come with all the papers and tags in the orange dust bag, I have simply left out the box due to the extra shipping cost, but box is available for a little extra cost.

In fact I love the way the super copy has crept in to this thread when we already know that they are not...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14065

Ken