When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woman's Bags Way Too Expensive!

Rolexman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have pic's coming through now, I will have them up later.

Ken

Edit; Ok pic's are up, please check my site

I'm sorry Ken, i've been searching the forum for 10 minutes and I still can't find a link to your website. I'm going to use the "early in the morning - not enough coffee" excuse.

just managed to collect one bag for one of my customer today.. took some interior shots that most people are after..

ryannon - this should answer your doubt on the interior stitching quality.. interior are made of 100% goat skin, which is soft and supple...

i also took a close up shot on the Veau Crispe Togo leather grain...

162239-11995.gif

162239-11996.gif

162239-11997.gif

162239-11998.gif

162239-11999.gif

162239-12000.gif

Ok folks lets understand that I make no claims that this bag is a super copy, nor do I claim that it is of the same quality of sash's bag.

What I will say is take a look at the bags and you can see that they are of very good quality and for only $150 you can't go wrong.

Add to that the fact that you are dealing with me because you know I will look after you should anything go wrong and I believe you have a price that just can't be beaten.

Ken

Edit to add; Ok we have the numbers, pick your bag, pay your money and as soon as all 10 have paid the order goes in. Euno I will let you know about the bag you want.

What I will say is take a look at the bags and you can see that they are of very good quality and for only $150 you can't go wrong.

hi all, just to further explain from ken post.. i can get the similar grade that ken is group buying for about the same price.. it is available to me as well, i think its good that member has a choice to go for the best quality bag and a reasonably priced bag.. it just like noobmariner vs MBW

edited.

Edited by sashwatch

Ken or Sash, are you also able to supplye the 42cm?

hmm, the answer is answer YES. i can supply size from 30cm, 35cm or 42cm. I am expecting some new photos from factory today.. will post it in my sales thread for the large size.. but of course expect the price to be around the same region..

just want to add, i can also provide REAL croc leather or ostrich leather birkin bags... price is..... way too high for most of the dude here to accept... ($600-$700)...

so i will only sell in on request basis.. :)

cheers

I'm taking the liberty of answering for Sash:

they're 35cm - or should be.

If I'm wrong about this you'll soon hear about it from Sash himself.

ryyan, you are right.. :) its 35cm...

cheers