When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next raffle new Pics more watches!

Mike on a bike

z7JvhSz.jpg

Now this piece and others will be in our next raffle open to VIP, Platinum and Diamond members at a bargain price ! :pimp:

Why you ask we need guys to help support the board so at $36 USDs a year just three bucks a month if you choose you are in!!! :clap2: :clap2:

(just go to upgrade PM or e mail the chief or PM me)

Take a look at this snap shot a lot of black very little color, so put a little color in you handle and support RWG ! :partytime:

Mike on a bike, AsiadeCuba, Google, Silva, Reed, lionsandtigers, dbane883, jkal, 1acs42, raywj, richard_uk, arvinn, mads_christ, TT88, sangupta, benjo1020, rol_man, rionrlty, Manners, MLinNYinHD, thumpr, kindred666, robertresh, Ephry73, Stebbi, Limestone, stevedrk, Max@Job314, KMAC, Jprizzel, Hyjynx, indywatchguy, Prospex44, sleepydreams, roo, Bing, ctrlone, hansmeier, Zapadeus, secfincorp, dplynch000, melswatch, lhooq, rotorthrust, votoms, Suchecracks, whoopy12, thebuyingseller, dieselpower, lavay, best replica in usa, Fanta, JGAFFER, ViSuaL, rgriffith24, treestump, hahahanono, coolfire, ericsson, elle, janz, jwatch, Shinobi29, AALANMan, Jetpac, tikitubab, Unknown User, japanic, nickva, MacTavish, dentex, habibe, peperap, jackagi, fe22ari, nykhill, watch.aholic, LX78, rower, simpson01, gtizone, emdeevee, Dharrison, ta8088, jxxxt, mcqchris, bhardy, mro, cozmick, tenacious_b, lwenzel, gbaj, mastrmindalliance, Cubeistan, stolikat, opti, Gr00v3, stoomac, richard lawton, Bifi, waynepersie, PAM1962, gabecattermull, abzack, johndoe, Stormspeed, tr573, mosyzlak, firansky, watchguy2103, mlilley01, marblegranite, AP_VC, eyeguy, om3ga_guy, lufcmattylad, jd01449, spen, Darivative, permabull, chris5264, Reginald37, Cueball, goin6633, diggedydee, Milgauss, kdogkdog, Latrocinor, panermaniac, Magiko, f.chocolat, raf742, mikewatch, denisegold, ohad, easeback, smudgerooo, tomhorn, arodprn, peterw2, speer999, Aero_Dave, diaby2afc, connery77, gerardnsx, hrh, vwatch, Garry, Farmboy, megaforce, agentoso74, hidden impact, scottie83, diablo26, medphreak, Craig S, hiker01, palani21, ctlawyer, monkeypunch, cc33, paradoxus, Raddave, Jordanf1, agd, whitestripes, webwind, madtonic, yp_helmet, siesta181, Robotomic, hugop, Elias Livadaris, 757747, zizou_world, lear2003, ustmisha, sin147, twinbarrel, irolexu, repp12, Nardi99, sam1977, rg21044, elena, JimmyV, preacher62, philwongnz, hazey, mtbkr65, elconquistador, Jono, Dcwnas, ispytonyv, nemesis, perp, echelonff, gsiguy

So get on board and support our home! :inverted:

PS I hear there is a gen dial included !!!!!

And a Valjoux/ETA 7550 movement .................... ;)

PSS: you know I see some great members in there, raffle supporters who contribute to the forum and I know it is not as easy as it once was to upgrade but take out a few minutes out ( not the three bucks I'm sure ) and re-up,  if we all do it the forum works. :notworthy:

Of course it's called Platinum ! :partytime:

By the way the MBL should be making an appearance here.............. ;)

I dont want platinum...I want VVIP... because that is what i am ... :euro:

Does it fit mate ? You never said :)

Pete,

Left the way you sent to ship properly going off to winner so point kinda mute.

Mike

PS afraid to put on  will like to much!  I buy a lot for Raffles have to be disciplined or I will be over whelmed in watches!

PSS fatal mistake just took out to look at! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Pete,

Left the way you sent to ship properly going off to winner so point kinda mute.

Mike

PS afraid to put on  will like to much!  I buy a lot for Raffles have to be disciplined or I will be over whelmed in watches!

PSS fatal mistake just took out to look at! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Sorry mate but I cannot make out what you mean in the first line.... you sound like the guy I speak to on the phone when ordering my curry ! :)

Ha , Pete did not mess with it as being shipped out, going in raffle , I think!!!

Okey cokey...thanks for explaining mate..

Sorry to hear that... :(

Pete,

Having second thoughts but this is our RWG member appreciation raffle so trying for a real solid line up, and this watch fits the bill as a first rate piece!

Reading back..I am sorry if that line I made came across wrong mate... it certainly wasnt meant too and I am astounded and in deep admiration of the efforts you go to in keeping this place a great place to come and share this great hobby...

You are the quintessential example of what a great RWG member is mate..and I tip my hat and my respect to you my friend :king:

I only meant that I would of liked you to get a chance to enjoy the watch as it is a great rep with great wrist presence.... and I only hope that guys getting in on this raffle will appreciate the level of effort and generousity that you bestow on us all and this great community... :clap2:

I also hope that even if guys have a VIP membership that instead of upgrading maybe they could make a donation however small to keep this place running smoothly... and all of us in this happy home :)

Maybe guys could justify it not just with the info and help this place can give but also and maybe more tangibly in the money that they save and have saved and potential scamming they have avoided by the existence of this place... and its community :)

Well guys what do you think do I throw this one in!?

$T2eC16h,%21%29QFIb9%29G1v9BS,uCdD7YQ~~6

Specs:

Series: Ningaloo Reef Style: Chronograph Gender: Men's Strap Width: 20mm Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel Dial Color: Black Hands: White and luminous hour and minute. White second and subdial Markers: White and luminous Arabic numerals Clasp Type: Buckle Weight: 98g Case Shape: Round Strap Color: Black Strap Material: Black genuine leather with reptile print Movement: Swiss made automatic chronograph, 25 Jewels Crystal: Sapphire Case Diameter: 40mm Case Thickness: 15mm Water Resistant: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet Calendar: Date display at 3:00 Subdials: 30 minute and 12 hour Strap Length: Up to 8.75 inches Case Back: Screw-down exhibition Crown: Push/Pull Material: Genuine leathe