When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime new offering: Noob Diver V5.1

Dreamer

I am under the impression that there was a v5.1 before.. hmmm.

Anyway, the bezel numbers do look very good, yes sir. 

Decorated rotor is a nice touch, but hey, its a closed caseback ;)

Overall, it is becoming quite hard to distinguish the rep diver from the gen, and yes I would buy this if I am looking for a very good diver rep.

I am not sure if the "A2824 movement" refers to the A2824 seagull movement, but I think the seagull movement is underrated, and performs like a champion in terms of timekeeping and power reserve. 

Go for it I say!  

The thing is I just ordered the V5 from intime, waiting on qc pics, and I just saw this. Should I cancel my V5 order and order this V5.1...what do you think?

Definitely.. please cancel the V5, there is no point holding a ruby in hand while thinking about the diamond you could have bought in its place. ;) 

May have to give this one a try.............................. :g:

For the 30 millionth time mate, please do! 

Its something you would not regret for sure. ;D

Just emailed intime and just placed order on puretime

Ryan is a good guy..but let me know if you have any problems cancelling it. :)

The Seagull equivalent to the 2824-2 is the ST2130. "A2824" refers to any Asian/Chinese clone of the original ETA2824 or 2824-2 design. Not sure if it necessarily means you'll get a Seagull ST2130, because other companies like Hangzhou, etc. make A2824's I think.

Thank you kindly for the clarification. Its something I always wondered about. 

or you can just source it through Vac and get the Swiss Movt with low beat and all the AR treatments and waterproof and OEM band and tang and be done with it. :) like ive done :)

Where did you get your OEM band and tang please? Also how much does VAC charge for all of that please? Does he AR the rep Xtal or does he have his own sapphires? Thanks

Vac has the best sapphires , oem band I bought myself , the entire vac parts and watch was about 1350 usd then my parts but a gen is 17k so I'm still in front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I guess that low beat is what raises the price up.

Haha lemon :p yeah I know but the ss version is for me to close to the hub v6 ss/ss I have.. ;) what do you experts think of the bezel screws of the v5.1 btw?

That's also why I like the FC more, there is no Hublot with FC.. but damn that would be nice!  :inverted:

The Seagull equivalent to the 2824-2 is the ST2130. "A2824" refers to any Asian/Chinese clone of the original ETA2824 or 2824-2 design. Not sure if it necessarily means you'll get a Seagull ST2130, because other companies like Hangzhou, etc. make A2824's I think.

from the photos on this link http://pureti.me/pro...n-rubber-strap/ the movement seems to be a seagull one, and the Hangzhou A2824 movements are normally in golden color

• Like 1

Well, yesterday I was about to pull the trigger for a AP Diver V5 from Ryan (InTime). Then I found threads regarding the new Noob V5.1 and now I am damned unsure. Should I better go after that V5.1 from Puretime??? Can anybody tell me the differences?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

The lume on the inner bezel doesn't seem to be very good: replicawatchvideo.com/ap2014021101-video_50f831244.html

Edited by freestone