When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbee Vent/ Rage

zippin23

Calm down, take a deep breath and relax. Customs clearance takes time, sometimes they get things out quickly, sometimes packages languish in customs for weeks. you got to get used to it or it will drive you crazy. The biggest problem is there is no rhyme or reason for delays, and no way to predict which package will be the one that gets held up. Also remember the USPS and US Customs are pretty much 5 day per week operations. Some mail moves on weekends and holidays, but not much happens, so you need to account for that as well. 

I have had watches clear customs in 5 hours to five days. Never had a seizure. (until I saw this voluptuous drop dead gorgeous brunette.

who caused me caused convulsions and volcanic erections!) :partytime:

This wait is driving me insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  6th day in customs!!!!  I ordered right before the CNY, so there was 3 weeks.  Now this!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Ok,  I've gotten it all out of my system for today.

Whoooo Whoooo,  as I clicked post, an email buzzed in on the phone!!!  "Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Sandston, VA"  Yayyyyyyyyy.

Thanks all for the awesome support in dealing with the newbee fever!!!   None of you better let my wife know that I'm putting kinky pics of her on here!!!  HAHA

You need to stop checking the tracking status each day. Patience is not only a virtue, but a necessity in this hobby. The watch almost always turn up at your doorstep.

You're new and you need to understand this process better. Don't get your knickers in a bunch over nothing.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

could be worse, a lot worse

i sold a modded Skyland to an overseas n00b

it took a full 2 days to clear customs

this guy started calling everyone he knew in the post office and everywhere else ... before PMing me asking if i could write a letter of some sort

p.s.

and yes, more Missus please :)