When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just bought this today.....

Obiwan76

I just bought this watch today. I got fed up waiting on a replica to get back to China (there for repairs). It had been 3 months and they still have not contacted me, so I guess I am just out $400 or so.

Anyways here is my 38mm Seamaster Professional. It is a 1995 model, and authentic. I bought it off of a friend for $250.

4523FEF9-D009-417B-98B4-56D3A92A1B66.jpg

5AF95356-3991-4F0F-9BB6-1C08FB416057.jpg

Edited by Obiwan76
  • Like 1

I just had bought a Chase-Durer UDT 1000 and he knew my PO replica was probably lost. I just love the Omega style. He moved up to a Rolex Submariner.

I was already offered double my money. He wore it once every few months. Then finally got to where it sat in his safe. He recently had the battery replaced (November). It was changed at a Rolex dealership and pressure tested. It passed with flying colors. He couldn't find the boxes but had all paperwork and warranty card. He bought it years ago in the Netherlands at the airport at Gasson Schiphol. I have always loved that watch.. It was nice to be able to buy it.

What a bargain. So your friend has move across to Rolex, not up! These are some of the nicest watches out there - not that I'm in any way biased, as the owner of several gens and reps lol. Wear in good health.

Wait what? $250?!

Does he have any other gens he'd like to sell? Rolex, Panerai, IWC, AP etc... :p

lol if he does I'll be taking a ticket and joining the que!

Hi and Yes, pls put me on the list, wtb from Your friend too, will wait for his Rolex when he upgrades to AP:)

These classic Seamasters will be well sought after in some Years, specially the 42mm because it´s a design You don´t get tired off, like the submariner, even after many Years. My fav. allround watch for travel/dress/diving etc. and without the associations Rolex has for some people. Congrats