When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a market for these gens ?

Ezio

Being able to sell them will all depend on price, and better pictures. There is another sales post out there with two dials at 130 Euros (IIRC) that haven't sold, if that helps you price them.

The black and silver dials would probably sell easiest, depending on condition of course.

From what I have seen...

First class condition white, silver, or gold regular DJ (36mm) quick set dials go for around $100 to $125USD. Dials for steel cases are more in demand right now.

QS OPD dials go for about the same but they are not as much in demand. Black, blue, and gray dials may go a bit higher but black and blue dials are very easy to damage and many dials will show scratches etc. This should be reflected in the price.

Fancy 'computer' etc dials may go for double the price of regular dials.

Slow set 'pie pan' DJ dials sell according to condition...very good condition may go for $150 to $200 or more. Ratty dials will go for much less.

Slow set OPD dials are not much in demand and will go for $50 to $100 or so. Dials for tutone models may go higher because the market is full of silvertone dials with silver markers and gold marker dials are not as plentiful.

Dials with one missing dial foot will be discounted quite a bit. Dials with no dial feet will usually not go for very much except for projects etc.

eBay 'bin' prices might be higher than the numbers above but if you look at what actually sold, most do not go at high 'bin' prices.

Exactly what these fellows have said, the dials for two-tone cases sell slower, that silver one will go in a flash, I'm wearing a franken with the same dial on my wrist as we speak. I bought several before I found the one I wanted to use and had no problems selling any of the others I had. The black will go fast as well, and the silver linen ones are pretty desirable too.

No, the bays are too small so we load them with last year's nasty "expired" salmon. 

*splat*

Utterly effective.

Those look like F16s from Eilson flying over the Tanana river. Do you happen to know the location of the photos? I guess they could be from Elmendorf as well though.

nanuq im in Alaska/Canada at the moment for the Danish airforce to learn about arctic warfare haha what a coincidence you in the airforce up here ?

Edited by Ezio

Hey Ezio, are you up for Red Flag?  Let me know if you spend time at Elmendorf/JBER, I'll take you out for burgers and beer.

AKTime, some of those are over the Tanana, the others are *cough* elsewhere.  :whistling:

These ought to look familiar...

post-32-0-22114100-1394569994_thumb.jpg

post-32-0-33309000-1394569903_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey nanuq i just ledt for Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan in Canada but il return to Alaska soon we should grab some burgers and beers that could be great accept nothing beats a Danish Carlsberg beer havent seen Them here yet

Danish Carlsberg beer?   *gag*

My friend, you haven't tried the local brews.  There's some mighty tasty ales around here.  Get your Big Boy pants on and we'll try a couple Alaska Brewing Company Black IPAs.  :drinks:

• Like 1

My friend, you haven't tried the local brews.  There's some mighty tasty ales around here.  Get your Big Boy pants on and we'll try a couple Alaska Brewing Company Black IPAs.  :drinks:

Love the black IPA, but Glacier Brewhouse IPA is my all time favorite local brew!

I

I will give you a shout when i hit Alaska again here in Canada [censored] im sorry to say They talk funny haha