When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Hermes Birkin, Out Of The Box Experience

sashwatch

ok, just receive another hermes bag, shipping to a proud owner...

you will recieve a full size hermes gift box... yummy

163096-11868.gif

taking a peep now...

163096-11869.gif

163096-11870.gif

undressing the hermes with its dress

163096-11871.gif

comes complete with papers, a nice rain cover to protect it from the rain and of course the locks to keep the baby safe..

163096-11872.gif

cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The bag and the presentation looks very nice, but $500 is extreme for a rep bag, no matter how long the waiting list and price is for the genuine.

But, sash, it sure looks like a quality product.

yeah, if this was $300 I would pull the trigger right now, but even with his discount for the holiday I'm having a hard time justifying this.

guys, i know its kinda ex at $449 after discount... i would love to sell it at $300 to move volume... but my cost is higher than that.. anything else lower price is another version... it makes no sense for me to sell higher and nobody would want to buy (actually i have a few takers already)... if i can sell it lower... i'll be more than happy to do it.. :)

these are what they call Authentic grade, mirror image, super korean copy...blah blah blah... ebay scammers are auctioning this for $11000... no kidding... invest in 1 bag... that will last a long time to come..

thanks!

Looks very nice. But damn, way too expensive. It's funny how a top-tier Birkin rep would be priced ridiculously - just like a genuine Birkin.

I'd pay $300 max.

I'm glad that when I go to Osaka, I have a good Korean friend in Koreatown there who deals in thesetop of the line Korean masterpieces (at least the pricing is sane, way below $200). I guess if you are the middleman, you get excellent pricing. Too bad I go to Osaka every couple of years.

*Glad I picked up a perfect (and I mean perfect) Kelly a while back for her

*Paid 12,000 Yen with all the packaging!!

I disagree with the pricing being out of line.

People who buy $30 non-rep purses are people who, no offence, are too cheap to buy a $500+ non-rep purse, or simply can't afford one (more likely). So chances are they couldn't pull off a $500 gen bag to begin with--and they certainly couldn't pull off a $500 rep of a $8,000 gen bag either; the same way McDonalds’s drive-thru window employee Dauwaun, can't pull off his "DayDate".

It's like saying "a $5,000 gen Submariner is obviously out of the question, but a $300 rep is ridiculous when I've seen them on Canal for $50."

If your lady is into nice bags or follows high-end fashion at all (which they all do, unless you're saddled to an Amish librarian), rep or not, she's gonna stain the sofa when she rips the Christmas wrapping to see a Hermes box.

To obtain a real version of this bag (assuming you're not willing to pay an ass-rape over retail for $14,000 to get it now), you're going to have to plunk down your $8,000 and wait about 2 or 3 years for yours to come in. This is one of the best looking reps of this bag I've seen. A Hermes Birkin, is the Bentley Azure convertible in the haute-couture bag world among women; one hanging on your girl's shoulder will make her the envy of every women she passes on the street. You'll then find her hanging on your shoulder wanting your bag instead.

I wish that I could do some business with him, but things move too quickly. The cops are always cracking down in Osaka's Koreantown. My connection sells legitimate items in a small shop there. But, all the good stuff :crazy: is in his apartment a few blocks away. His place is filled with shelves of his goods - anything that you want!

I just wanted to tell this story as it is quite interesting. I always have a blast drinkin' beers and Shochu lookin' and talkin' about all these replica items with the seller. I've been there so many times that he's shared with me how the items are actually brought into Japan... But there are some things that shall remain secret :)

Next time I go to Osaka, I will talk to him.

Still man, 500bucks is a lot! Do you know how much those who make this get paid? maybe 1$ per day!

With watches its something different. Not everyone can assemble a movement, you need watchmakers for that. You need machines to CNC the watchcases etc. etc. etc.

But making a leather bag is fairly EASY compared to making a watch.

Plus, theres a LOT of risk of your package getting caught by customs, because those bags require large packaging, and customs tend to go for large parcels instead of smaller ones.

But why are you guys all nagging about 500$ for a bag made of real leather (real cost maybe 50-70$), but you NEVER nagg about 35$ for a set of watch hands made out of brass (real cost max. 2-5cents, probably less).

You are overpaying 116666% for a set of hands, while you complain about overpaying 833% for a leather bag?!

I must admitt, I ordered hands for 35$ myself, but just because I think one of my complete watch will gain a LOT in resell value if I add those hands. I still think that 35$ for a set of hands is ridicolous and a total rip off, but I have no other choice ;)

Sash's prices are EXACTLY in line with the quality he's offering.

Aside from that, it's funny: some of you guys think nothing of plunking down up to several hundred dollars for (example) a Paci strap. Maybe one-fiftieth of the leather that goes into a Birkin, and far less detailing.

Oh everyone here will shell out 500 for a MBW though; I know I have too.

It is a VERY nice bag. great quality. The problem is, we are all guys, and bags are not our thing. In the big picture there are a million out there to one saying you "You paid HOW MUCH for a FAKE watch?"

Worth it if it is your thing.

Still man, 500bucks is a lot! Do you know how much those who make this get paid? maybe 1$ per day!

With watches its something different. Not everyone can assemble a movement, you need watchmakers for that. You need machines to CNC the watchcases etc. etc. etc.

But making a leather bag is fairly EASY compared to making a watch.

Plus, theres a LOT of risk of your package getting caught by customs, because those bags require large packaging, and customs tend to go for large parcels instead of smaller ones.

But why are you guys all nagging about 500$ for a bag made of real leather (real cost maybe 50-70$), but you NEVER nagg about 35$ for a set of watch hands made out of brass (real cost max. 2-5cents, probably less).

You are overpaying 116666% for a set of hands, while you complain about overpaying 833% for a leather bag?!

I must admitt, I ordered hands for 35$ myself, but just because I think one of my complete watch will gain a LOT in resell value if I add those hands. I still think that 35$ for a set of hands is ridicolous and a total rip off, but I have no other choice ;)

Sure $500 ifor a replica bag is a lot.. it is also a lot for a replica watch. Yet many on this site have several falling into that price range. It is all about perspective. Who is to say, a watch at that price is a better value than a simarlary priced bag? You can go to Chinatown in NY and by a replica sub for $25.00. It will likely look like crap, and fall apart within a year. You can buy a replica Louis Vutton for the same price and guess what? It will look like crap and fall apart. A friend of mine used to shop at a site called "sophia's replicas" and pay similar prices, but swore by the products The really high-end replica bags are almost indistinguishable from the genuines and go for a fraction of the price.In this case, $500 is the nominal amount of the fraction. It is still a bargain compared to the gen.

Lol-- sophiasreplicas is owned by Alex Davidoff, the same guy that owns swissexpert.net, amatory.biz, watchcity.biz, 7starreplicas, etc. :D

(sigh) I had a feeling that was going to get me in trouble... still, she swears by them... I will be sure to let her know.

guys everything looks good here but I have never seen the real thing. How accurate is this one? What are the flaws from the gen (Sash feel free to chime in)?

It's kinda expensive and if I get it for someone wold I be able to tell them its a gen or can they find out that it isnt?

It's kinda expensive and if I get it for someone wold I be able to tell them its a gen or can they find out that it isnt?

I would never ever give a replica to someone and tell them it`s the real thing.

How pathetic would you look when they find out. :thumbdown:

I would never ever give a replica to someone and tell them it`s the real thing.

How pathetic would you look when they find out. :thumbdown:

My wife wouldn't believe me anyway, she knows how much these bags cost :lol: