When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nanuq's Trip to Hawai'i

JoeyB

Hey you gotta keep track of your bottom time, right?  :tu:

I'm taking the Big Gonzo to Hawaii in a month... photos from North Shore will be forthcoming.

A GMT would cut down the need for a few of those. 

It doesn't look good for my annual trip to Hawai'i, as my father is ill. So, I'm quite jealous! North Shore had 30 foot waves last week. You might get there in time to see the humpbacks leaving Hawaiian waters for Alaska summer feeding. 

Wow!!  Those are great!!

Last time I was there I spent some quality time with Lanikai, we're already making plans for more.  Last time it was Duke's, this time who knows? 

But it will be the highlight of the trip.  Too bad Omni won't be around.  THAT would be epic.

Omni is on Maui, Lanikai should know how to get in touch with him. Lanikai was kind enough to offer any help I needed when my Son went to the University of Hawaii. Omni's Son went at the same time, and we got together. Some 6K miles away, and I had friends through the watch forums to look after my Son. Awesome people! Tell Lani I said 'Hi!'. 

I love Duke's, go there a lot, and we usually beach right there. I'm good friends with the guys on the sail boats and go out most every day with them. You can see whales from those boats at times. 

Beautiful Place. long plane ride though!! Would go back to Kauai in a heartbeat. My wife loves the Caribbean better, she loves the warm water and big sand beaches, so guess where we go!!

me too Dominican rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk