When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rolex replicas

heybrihere

any one of a good reliable site for rolex replicas? 

Nobody is going to help you, because:

a. Its your first post and you are asking a question which has been asked approximately 19,387,941 times before, give or take.

b. The search button is still working when I checked about 26 seconds ago.

c. No introduction, no pleasantries, but just a demand for an answer. Nobody is your butler or encyclopedia around here.

d. Lastly, you strike me as a guy who does not know how to say please or thank you, and one of the "ask and disappear" garden variety.

So please, pardon me, if I tell you that I do not care very much for your question or the answer to your question.

Good luck to you, there will be guys more patient than me. One might just come along soon. ;) 

Nobody is going to help you, because:

a. Its your first post and you are asking a question which has been asked approximately 19,387,941 times before, give or take.

b. The search button is still working when I checked about 26 seconds ago.

c. No introduction, no pleasantries, but just a demand for an answer. Nobody is your butler or encyclopedia around here.

d. Lastly, you strike me as a guy who does not know how to say please or thank you, and one of the "ask and disappear" garden variety.

So please, pardon me, if I tell you that I do not care very much for your question or the answer to your question.

Good luck to you, there will be guys more patient than me. One might just come along soon. ;)

Wow i thought that was a good answer my brother hehe ;)

Great replies guys. I am losing patience with people who have not one scintilla of courtesy, rude and demanding. Learn like we all did. We are a more congenial group today, back years ago, there were folk on the forum who would have torn a guy like this a new one. Maybe they had the right idea!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest bigdav13

come on guys i asked a few question like that when i jointed a couple of weeks ago because i just couldn't navigate the site or wasn't concentrating due to excitement of getting a watch lol 

"Wow, I thought that was a good answer my brother..."

Ha! Me too.

That's the same answer I would get if I staggered into a Police station and asked "Who whacked Jimmy Hoffa?"

...or "Who has the best do-nuts 'round here?"

Maybe a little bit of introduction first, then ask 'the question'...

"HI, my name is Hal and I am a watch licker."

"Who has the best sub?"  :pimp:

• Like 2

Your mom does!!

From the main page, scroll down to the bottom and you will find all of our trusted dealers for watches, clothes, jewellery etc.

If it's Rolex you're looking for it's worth dropping into the Rolex forum in the brands forum section. What those guys don't know about rollies isn't worth knowing!!

Enjoy your stay!

If I'm not mistaken the rules said that your first post was to say "hi" and introduce yourself. But I guess I could be wrong its be a day since I read them, but I guess some people feel/think that they are better then the rest of us. Maybe I'm wrong, that's just how I feel.

If I'm not mistaken the rules said that your first post was to say "hi" and introduce yourself. But I guess I could be wrong its be a day since I read them, but I guess some people feel/think that they are better then the rest of us. Maybe I'm wrong, that's just how I feel.

Its not really a rule per se, but introducing yourself would be a nice first post. 

Asking who has the best sub in the first post is a little like taking a pee out of the window without opening it first. The backsplash is somewhat inevitable. 

So, "Lead the way" and show 'em how its done? ;) 

This is a funny post. One of my biggest pet peeves in the world today is the absence of common courtesy from so many people, who feel entitled to demand an answer upon entry into a class act forum as RWG is. I got a big smile from the responses here.

Now lets see if this one learned anything from his social faux pas.