When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Official BlackBar GtG - Toronto/GTA April 25th 2014

cyberwarhol

What an excellent turn out last night!! Thank you for coming out!

We gathered in downtown Toronto to celebrate the first "BlackBar" event. A few had shown interests and at the end there were 5 RWI members.

cyberwarhol
milgaussGv
wittnauer
LH00Q
pandaguys (1 day old member!!)

We had some good times and loads of talks about watch, watch and more watch!!
I am sure we have exchanged some interesting facts, tales and knowledge over a few beers and some good food.

Overall, I think BlackBar really suits who we are; The Darkside, so.... Looking forward to more events to come in the future. Hopefully, more members will come to the BlackBar and have a Black Celebration in the Darkside.

Maybe others in different time zones can adopt the "BlackBar" event for your GtG?

Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!!

IMG_1692-Copy_zps208edcc2.jpg

IMG_1695-Copy_zpsb92d9485.jpg

IMG_1697-Copy_zps12ed56c9.jpg

IMG_1698-Copy_zps1501c68a.jpg

IMG_1710-Copy_zps3d0c1e6d.jpg

IMG_1711-Copy_zps85618868.jpg

IMG_1713-Copy_zps8b93ee40.jpg

IMG_1714-Copy_zpsa60ab1fb.jpg

IMG_1717-Copy_zps389b3cce.jpg

IMG_1718-Copy_zpse95fbac6.jpg

IMG_1720-Copy_zpsb3d9fd5f.jpg

IMG_1722-Copy_zpse1dc5904.jpg

IMG_1724-Copy_zpsc078b5d2.jpg

IMG_1731-Copy_zps6ce45417.jpg

IMG_1733-Copy_zps4e17f000.jpg

It was great meeting all of you and having a chance to see your collections.  And I thought Blackbar was some kind of continuation of Treadstone!

I found myself looking at a lot of APs, which doesn't bode well for my future savings:

i-qq876LX-X3.jpg

i-VX5Lf34-X3.jpg

i-8gP7BHn-X3.jpg

i-KtDPSM2-X3.jpg

i-MQnvm4c-X3.jpg

i-HS4TZ5r-X3.jpg

i-35Q6cP2-X3.jpg

i-GRHcVsW-X3.jpg

i-bkFDWZC-X3.jpg

They are fun glad you guys were able to do it, I try one two here every year. IHooq, yes stay away from those AP's almost got me hooked last GTG here. I fear like you will want a few and they ain't cheap! :bangin:  And now whomever owns that Tudor BB sell it to me!! :partytime:

They are fun glad you guys were able to do it, I try one two here every year. IHooq, yes stay away from those AP's almost got me hooked last GTG here. I fear like you will want a few and they ain't cheap! :bangin: And now whomever owns that Tudor BB sell it to me!! :partytime:

Ha Mike, the BB is not going anywhere!! sorry mate.....

I love that watch for some reason and I think it is the most beautiful rep that I've got. Other then my 'Candy Apple' AP in the pictures..,,,,

Sent from my

Cyber - where did you get that BB strap? Looks great! I want to get something a bit more unique, like that, for mine rather than the typical distressed black one.

Redroom, I got it at the bay.  Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181099160951?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I think it is a pretty good deal and you can mod it a bit with sand paper or restitch with different colour threads.....