When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ipcress

1) Yes, my PhD says "Evanston" Illinois... as that's where Northwestern University is located. 
"Northwestern University is a private research university with campuses in Evanston and Chicago in Illinois, United States. Wikipedia "
2) You assert that I lifted pictures off the internet... yet it's clear from the picture that I physically had the degree with me.

3) If you were to look for pictures of Northwestern PhDs on the internet, it would become clear quickly that my degree is an authentic one.

4) If you think someone with a PhD is less likely to insult you, you must not have ever met anyone with a PhD in real life. Having a PhD doesn't make a person any nicer, if anything PhD holders tend to be more prickly and far less tolerant of blatant idiocy like the kind you are displaying right now. (And also, as someone with a PhD in physics... no one would pretend to have a PhD in physics. Physicists aren't that cool. If you're going to lie about what you do, you're going to be an astronaut or a Navy SEAL, not a physicist.)

5) Speaking of your idiocy, you demand to know what university I graduated from and the date. You know those are printed right on the degree, yes? They're literally right there in the picture.

6) PhDs do not have a "cert number." They are not a professional qualification, it's not like a PE license or a bar card. If you need to prove that you have a PhD (for a new job or whatnot) it's customary to submit academic transcripts.

7) As for my thesis, it was about the flavor-changing neutral current interaction. I'm a particle physicist. My academic institution was Northwestern, but I actually did my research at CERN, I worked at the LHC. I happen to have a copy at my desk, in fact

633B14BC-8DF4-4735-96F2-177D37C27D3A_zps

604FA752-2880-4225-A851-5752122435A8_zps

If you want to look even more stupid, I can dig up some pictures later of me at CERN and me getting hooded. Don't have time right at the moment. 

The planes were hijacked at altitude. They came down from that altitude. Therefore, they were high up in the sky and then came down. Do you need me to draw you a picture? The fact that they were in straight and nearly level flight for the last few miles doesn't mean they didn't come down from high up.

And we've reached the end of the rabbit hole -- you can't logically refute what I'm saying, so you accuse me of being a "DisinfoOp" (a word which I'd never heard until today, but whose meaning seems clear from context). I guess you've "uncovered" the "truth". I'll go back to running the X-files now.

WOW! You know all this and have all that experience and inside 2 years of qualifying, that's most impressive - to some at least. Yet its deeply troubling that such an expert follows the same denial mindset as most other bought and paid for ones in the so-called professions, in that you won't or can't accept the genuine science of 9/11 together with all the intricacies associated to it. Instead you attempt to baffle with BS and meaningless 'paperwork' which anyone can print off from any 'paper' online they like; is that what you did? By the way, why take a PhD so late in life, were you not quite at the right level, as a 27-30 year old or something? Not that I'm saying one 'gained' later in life is worth any less of course, it isn't, why in some ways its more valuable. If its a worthwhile study and overall achievement that is and real too, of course.

Now I know Judy Wood's and Dr Morgan Reynold's ARE real qualifications and not least becase what they say makes sense - they DO understand and on a deep level as the best teachers always do, clearly they KNOW what they're talking about. You on the other hand ...don't, not even when you try upping your game to the vernacular where unfortunately you let yourself (oh, and your...'university'....) down big time. Did they give lollipops away with the cert. too - or gold watches? How old are you anyway, don't you feel a little ashamed to be making stuff up like this and for highly dubious reasons, any decent person would. Whatever, you offer up nothing but muddle and misdirection together with 'qualification thug techniques' which are designed to shut down reasoned argument challenging 'professional' BS'ers, conditioned to or paid to lie or otherwise.

You can offer NO ANSWERS to : "But this is just the 'aeroplanes' at the scene of the crime - what about ALL the other evidence that 'believers' ignore, including you no doubt. Does not all the other damning evidence surrounding 9/11 including the Pentagon and Shanksville, WTC7, WTC6,WTC5,WTC4,&WTC3 - All destroyed? The 1250 cars, trucks and buses toasted on FDR Drive 1km away, what had that to do with the 'two planes'?"

Then what about the lack of any seismic readings when the Towers 'collapsed'? Why no readings ...surely two 500,000 tonnes of steel and concrete COLLAPSING into two small footprints on bedrock would create massive shocks, no?

Why were the magnetometer readings bending the needle between 8am & 10:30am?

Just how did WTC7 'fall down' too, I didn't see any planes hit that building... unless they went REALLY FAST of course, too fast for the human eye to see of course.

How did the composite nose cone of the 767 slice clean thru 236 three foot wide SOLID STEEL BEAMS on the outside PLUS 47 EVEN THICKER STEEL BEAMS in the core and appear out the other side? Nose cone...like plastic? You don't need any Physics degree to know that that just ain't gonna happen.

Likewise no acknowledgement to what real pilots above say. Nothing to what a real expert on the subject Dr Morgan Reynolds says, above. Nothing to the 30 or so questions raised in this thread earlier on - nothing but hot-headed, knee-jerk illogical responses. Yes, its YOU who is being illogical because you will NOT answer basic questions but instead go-off on one, ranting, insulting, throwing qualifications around (fake or real...doesn't matter - NO IT DOESN'T) - when you cannot rationally and calmly explain events raised then any qualifications are irrelevant. Likewise positions in authority - some of the most corrupt people in the west hold very powerful positions; but they misuse their intelligence for quite evil things, and like you start holloring and insulting when people question them. Not that I'm saying you're one of them, just your general demeanour over the internet, that's all. Same as when some people drive their cars, they lose total control and respect and are simply a menace to themselves as much as anyone else.

So why don't you just step down from your horse and talk like a sensible human being who wants solutions, truth and justice - far better especially with me as BS doesn't work, nor any other of your rather negative approaches.

You can either continue ranting which only impresses the weak minded, or wise up and calm down then face the questions raised and answer them in a rational manner that becomes a gentleman.

But insisting on 19 mad box-cutter wielding arabs who couldn't fly a light aircraft collectively let alone them hijacking secure US Airports and Boeing 767s, all controlled from a mountain top cave by another mad arab via satphone whilst hooked up to a kidney dialysis machine, won't cut it I'm afraid.

Nor will you ignoring the physics of the event - including Newton's Laws of Motion. The buildings were NOT hit by Boeing planes as you saw on TV (SO IT MUST BE TRUE?!), they did not largely COLLAPSE (psyOps suggestion tech), but instead they were pulverised. Does this look like a collapse ?:  http://www.drjudywood.com/home/bubbler.jpg

No, of course not. This is anything but the result of a 'collapse' and even less to do with imaginary TV Planes. Only the willfully blind or plain ignorant would say otherwise. Unless an Op. of course, they would.

I think perhaps that your 'qualification' is hardly worth the paper its written on - attitude or no attitude - so perhaps with your current view you could join an official 'truth movement', they're all herded down blind alleys of full or partial disinfo too, all looking the wrong way learning nothing and knowing even less - after they've been hijacked too of course for that express purpose.

FAIL.

Kind Rgds Nevertheless & have a nice evening..

Edited by Ipcress

Nothing to the 30 or so questions raised in this thread earlier on 

They are, frankly, dumb questions. They're a mix of incorrect assertions (like the stuff about the seismographs: there absolutely were seismographic readings of the collapsing towers) and questions with obvious answers (WTC7 was hit by debris and burned out-of-control for hours before collapsing) and flat-out lies (the buildings weren't "pulverized", they collapsed).

This is the thing that truthers never seem to understand: being able to spout a million questions doesn't mean you've found a "hole" in the "official story." What it means is that reality is complicated. If you want real answers to all of those questions, they are all out there -- but you don't want answers, you just want to ask questions as though that means something. Some questions are just dumb questions. People refusing or ignoring your questions doesn't mean you've "caught" them it just means they don't feel like dealing with your idiocy.

Ipcress. Let's assume for the moment that you and Dr Wood are correct (although you and Dr Wood only see a small part of the grander picture because, ironically, you are "brainwashed" as much as you claim the rest of us (the world) are).... What's your end game here? Realistically, no one is going to provide you with sourcing letraset stickers for your watch. With your so-called investigative brilliance on projectiles, explosives and the like, you cannot find stickers,,,???? Stickers!??That's a friggin joke. Truly a FAIL.

Are your plans to continue being a Wood disciple and attempt to enlighten us minions ? Does this forum give you the voice you need in your life? Is this what motivates you when you wake up?

Seriously, what's your end game here?

Good luck in your sticker quest.

• Like 1

WOW! You know all this and have all that experience and inside 2 years of qualifying, that's most impressive - to some at least. Yet its deeply troubling that such an expert follows the same denial mindset as most other bought and paid for ones in the so-called professions, in that you won't or can't accept the genuine science of 9/11 together with all the intricacies associated to it. Instead you attempt to baffle with BS and meaningless 'paperwork' which anyone can print off from any 'paper' online they like; is that what you did? By the way, why take a PhD so late in life, were you not quite at the right level, as a 27-30 year old or something? Not that I'm saying one 'gained' later in life is worth any less of course, it isn't, why in some ways its more valuable. If its a worthwhile study and overall achievement that is and real too, of course.

Once again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This not only doesn't make sense, it has nothing to do with what I posted. I finished my PhD in 2012, this thesis was written then, not "inside 2 years of qualifying". It represents 6+ years of work. I was 30 when I finished my PhD, which is a pretty normal age and not "late in life" for a PhD at all (at least in the US -- the UK has a different system, PhDs only take 3 years there).

As for being real... I've posted photographs of my degree and my thesis. Here's a proof of the snap the photographers tried to sell me when I got hooded

hooding_zps7ac8b8af.png

A pic of me in my CERN days (I no longer work there)

18052_655815812715_2639128_n_zpsedb19bf5

And, just to prove that very average looking Asian dude is me, here's a pic of me holding a sign saying "Ipcress is an ignorant twit"

709673EB-9D02-4EEE-9918-85B4FBE22AF9_zps

I have a PhD. I'm baffled by why you'd think I would lie about it. Having a PhD doesn't get you much of anything (I do go by "Doctor" in hotels, I've found it gets me better service, but that's about it). You've been as shockingly wrong about pretty much every aspect of what a PhD is (I still find it hilarious that you think a PhD has a "cert number") as you are about everything else. Own up to being an idiot and move on. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1

Sneed, I don't think you're really a physicist because I don't see a Milgauss on your arm in that CERN picture! Super cool pic, btw.   :)

Seriously though, this thread is so much fun in so many ways... It's like watching the Great Crush Crash or something, although we all know that was fabricated too - there was pretty much no sign of the boilers found in the aftermath, like they'd been pulverized...  But... but... steel can't vaporize....

Oh my gosh our government was planning for 9/11 even as far back as 1896!!   :doh:

Ipcress. Let's assume for the moment that you and Dr Wood are correct (although you and Dr Wood only see a small part of the grander picture because, ironically, you are "brainwashed" as much as you claim the rest of us (the world) are).... What's your end game here? Realistically, no one is going to provide you with sourcing letraset stickers for your watch. With your so-called investigative brilliance on projectiles, explosives and the like, you cannot find stickers,,,???? Stickers!??That's a friggin joke. Truly a FAIL.

Are your plans to continue being a Wood disciple and attempt to enlighten us minions ? Does this forum give you the voice you need in your life? Is this what motivates you when you wake up?

Seriously, what's your end game here?

Good luck in your sticker quest.

In the first instant - Dr Wood ONLY deals with the science of WTC destruction including surrounding areas which is more than enough when learning what its truly about, and not the 'bigger picture' which I and others do. Indeed if you saw the bigger picture you'd name it rather than attempting the infer it.

'Does this forum give you the voice you need in your life? Is this what motivates you when you wake up?' That's a decent and fair enough question. Its one 'voice' yes, about an extremely serious event that 99% simply don't understand or plainly now ignore whilst bearing the NWO Consequences. It does matter very very much to me because I care enough about the world, people, peoples honesty and the truth; and there IS only one truth - and you, nor anyone else has been given it yet. And as for using this forum, yes and no. I ONLY bring it up to defend and answer the mindless non-thinkers who blindly fall for the fakery and Official Narrative and pick fights over it because I was open enough to describe what my interests are when making an account here. It is now ALL about mind control and shutting down alternative views using an array of psychological operations in politics, media, corporate-land, education, even so-called professionals are being channelled NOT to dare question that official narrative, or else! Hollywood... some people there know AND speak out - then lose their work flow; Sean Penn, Charlie Sheen etc. These people are NOT stupid and even if they don't have PhDs in whatever neither, they know what is being officially peddled is complete BS. They speak out and it costs them - but why should they be alone? So yes - its an outlet and its extremely important to me for the reason I state and if that categorises me as a 'disciple' in some peoples minds, a blind one at that then so be it.

But Dr Wood doesn't want that - she wants people to think for themselves AFTER she has offered her evidence which is the best God Damned Scientific Compendium of evidence on 9/11 that those dumasses at NIST and Congress

can't match so try to shoot the messenger instead; hence her losing her teaching post at University. But she chose to battle them all and I take my hat of too her because she is strong and brave and is doing it for all the right reasons. She doesn't make any money from selling 'Where Did The Towers Go?' as its done at cost. She does it because its the right thing to do and because nobody else is doing it and someone has to.

Does it motivate me when I wake up? Yes. As does the London 7/7 bombings - none of that is as the Official Narrative is either, but that's another 'story' - you all don't want to talk about 9/11 in anything like an honest and open and informative and inquisitive fashion, so 7/7 would be a non starter. By the way, did you know that both Rudolph Guiliani (hero of 9/11) & Benjamin Netanyahua (who had a good 9/11 in his own words) were both in London that morning, the latter warned NOT to leave his hotel by the police. Just a shame they didn't warn the 56 people who died, told them not to use The Tube or better still not go into work that morning. Too much? I know, I'll stop. But I only started because someone tried to be a smart a45s on my 'interests'. I'm happy to drop it - but please don't expect me to suck up any BS from anybody on that.

As for the stickers - well I only have a BSc so its taken me some time to realise I can get ordinary decals from model shops. If I had a PhD especially of the sort obtainable from NorthWestern University then I doubt I'd even be able to find my way to the model shop...so I count myself lucky there.

My 'end game' here currently believe it or not is just looking forward to receiving my Rolex GMT Master II ProHunter and seeing how it is. I may even post my own pictures of it, but in the mean time I'm more than happy to leave 9/11 alone, and beyond too, its been done now, but there's a but - just don't start, anybody because I have the answers and won't lay down or roll over like the bought-out dumbed-down pros' do.

Kind Rgds

If I had a PhD especially of the sort obtainable from NorthWestern University then I doubt I'd even be able to find my way to the model shop...so I count myself lucky there.

You surely do like to show off how little you really know about the world around you. Northwestern is one of the finest engineering schools in the United States. My uncle graduated from there as a chemical engineer and felt enough about the school to leave them endowment money to fund several yearly scholarships in perpetuity.  The school is rated number 12 in the United States, actually tied with Johns Hopkins University.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+2

F@ck, this is the best topic on rwg by far!

Ipcress, pleas share what you smoke mate, we all need some of that :D

Well as much as I like the aroma of Havanas, it ain't those!

In fact I stopped that 25 years ago but do burn on something I suppose.... Desire, on pure oxygen... no other added ingredients.

:peace:

Kind Rgds

My 'end game' here currently believe it or not is just looking forward to receiving my Rolex GMT Master II ProHunter and seeing how it is. 

If I was a "mindless non-thinker", I would believe you.  But I don't.  Not at all.

By corollary, does that make me a "mindful thinker"?

At any rate, I believe you relish in this platform as it validates a feeling of self-worth in your life.  Perhaps for the first time, you are being heard.. even it if is from a group of "blindless" fools.   My guess is, that you do not have much else in your life with the exception of being a "champion" for your cause;   I gotta think you are a very lonely person.. and for that, I do have empathy. 

As evidenced by your handle, perhaps you've read one too many Len Deighton novels.  You are actually not seeing the real truth as you claim.   You are as brainwashed as those in the novel/movie.  So odd.  One day you may be deserving of the truth, but not yet.  Carry on foolish boy.

• Like 2

Another insult.... hmm. An awful lot of people used to insist that the earth was flat too, maybe you're still one of them.

That aside, do you also have one of those self-validating PhD's from Northwest University, only don't tell me, yours is in Psychology?

And you're asking me what you are, 'a mindful thinker'? Nope - you're just one of the 99%.

So go on kiddo follow that herd, go on run.... you might miss the real world as it passes you by but what the hell, you're with that herd which is all that matters.

Baaahh baaaaahhh!

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress

Well as much as I like the aroma of Havanas, it ain't those!

In fact I stopped that 25 years ago but do burn on something I suppose.... Desire, on pure oxygen... no other added ingredients.

:peace:

Kind Rgds

If you were in fact living off of pure oxygen this conversation would have been a lot quicker and we would have got silence far sooner.

Remember kids, always read 20 - 30 prior posts that a member has posted before you do a member to member transaction. Most people here are nice. A few are absolutely batshit crazy.

The clues are often subtle, but if you look carefully enough you will find them.

Remember kids, always read 20 - 30 prior posts that a member has posted before you do a member to member transaction. Most people here are nice. A few are absolutely batshit crazy.

The clues are often subtle, but if you look carefully enough you will find them.

Some are subtle, some not so much in this case haha

You surely do like to show off how little you really know about the world around you. Northwestern is one of the finest engineering schools in the United States. My uncle graduated from there as a chemical engineer and felt enough about the school to leave them endowment money to fund several yearly scholarships in perpetuity.  The school is rated number 12 in the United States, actually tied with Johns Hopkins University.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+2

Hi,

It doesn't matter if ultimately the minds of students rolling off the production line are channelled and in effect closed down to reality to what has and is happening in the real world.

Likewise someone can throw qualifications around like confetti as some kind of WMD to say 'how dare you challenge my nonsensicle argument'...even tho' what I'm saying is complete non scientific BS...BUT I robotically worked for a meaningless qualification from Universtity Whatever in the grand scheme that impresses people, gets me a compliant J.O.B and is the fulcrum of my entire belief system even if its all build on fraud and illusions which I'm reinforcing thru my selfish ego and vanity.

Kind Rgds

@sneed. Congrats on the PHD man. That takes much time and effort to accomplish. And actually at a young age. I was in grad school in my late 30's thru 40.....

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Yep - all that studying and he still knows nothing worth knowing. Just goes to show you can still fool most of the people most of the time... letters after your name or not.. and the 99% stand back in amazement.

But some people with PhDs do know what they're talking about - WTC 7 :

But hey, lets just ignore them for they're clearly all morons and idiots too if they believe that kind of nonsense.

Kind Rgds

Ipcress - you are really boring me. Your story has become tiresome.

Well ticktock but I think a few thousand families at least would disagree with you on that but their lives probably revolve around a little more than an automatic movement on their wrists, they probably have hearts and minds and a desire to know what's going on in their names, in their own so-called democratic countries, to their loved ones whilst its all being slowly removed from their grasp. All down to perspective really :

Kind Rgds