When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It had to end sometime.

kernow

So, I have no more incoming watches: they've all been delivered from TD's and M2M sales. No more anticipation and no more anxiety of customs issues. I'm quite sad today, I need my fix. In the last 12 months I've bought something like 30 watches; some gens but mostly reps. What do I do now? I guess I'll just continue to sit lurking in the sales section, stalking AJ and the likes. :(

On a brighter note, my display cases are full and looking good :)

• Like 1

Here's one display case with a few missing pieces that are in for repair.

imagejpg1_zpsf3b2c888.jpg

From top left.

Gen Seamaster Chronograph 2009 & rep Seamaster 2254 (for a project), rep Seamaster 40th Bond Aniversary & new rep Seamaster Chronograph, gen titanium blue faced Seamaster & rep AP Tour Auto on a bracelet

Rep JLC Master Compressor NSD & rep Speedy (as a test before the gen), TC LV Sub & rep pre 2009 Seamaster Chronograph, rep Brietling SO Abyss red & gen Seamaster GMT

Gen Seamasters 2254 & 2230 non AC, rep Ploppy and rep FM Crazy Colour Dreams, 1970's Seiko

Rep Cartier Santos and my late fathers 1980's Seiko, rep UN Black Tide

The remainder of my collection is mostly in London in a smaller display case, in for repair, or locked away in a non display box!

Any ideas guys?

I've a couple of Pams, but their buckles are too big to fit onto the winders!

The Crazy Hours is mine ....... but I'm looking at a gen dial. In the meantime the wife had claimed it lol

Oh and I bought the winder from eBay - search for 24 watch winder. I thought that it was good value too.

I've got the same winder, they are good :)

Kernow have you found that if you put thick watches on the bottom row of winders that they touch the perpex frint window in a couple of places as they rotate?

I have on mine, just had to shuffle them around a bit so no thick watches are at the bottom.

And as the front window is perspex and not glass it hasn't marked the watches at all.

Kernow have you found that if you put thick watches on the bottom row of winders that they touch the perpex frint window in a couple of places as they rotate?

I have on mine, just had to shuffle them around a bit so no thick watches are at the bottom.

And as the front window is perspex and not glass it hasn't marked the watches at all.

Not yet. However, this winder is a recent acquisition so there's plenty of time to find that out!

Can you tell us what winder it is, or provide a link? I searched eBay for 24 watch winder as suggested, but nothing similar to this in the results.

Can you tell us what winder it is, or provide a link? I searched eBay for 24 watch winder as suggested, but nothing similar to this in the results.

Try this eBay item number - 390609659971

* sorry can't seem to paste a link on my phone.

• Like 1