When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick family photo. All this beauty for less $ than a used PO seamaster.

dusk

Coming up to two months ago since I bought my first rep. I feel like I caught the bug a bit but I'm going to enjoy these watches for a while before buying more, 8 watches is one more than enough (for now;). I had the idea of buying a used omega seamaster originally which I had always admired along with submariners but they were out of my price justification. I found my way to this forum during my travels and now I'm lighter in the wallet but happier in myself hehe

Crap pics but I've just been handed my grail by the courrier (TC 16610LV modded) and I'm not lusting after much else for now. Maybe a gmt 2 pepsi on jubilee and another AP but that's for the future if they come up. Much happier with these than with one gen omega for sure. Some Swiss, some Asian and some super reps some TD. Currently feels like I've won the lotto in a perverse way, they are all going like champs but I'll have them all serviced in due course. Sorry about the grainy pics my camera is deep in storage :(

Top left to bottom right;

'little hero' modified Panerai 111,

BK modified submariner 116610 ceramic,

TC 16610LV with WM9 insert and TC pearl,

BP Swiss 16610LV on NATO aged case sides and strap,

datejust MOP twotone Swiss (bought for wife:)

Cartier santos 100 Asian

AP ROO diver V6 Asian

Noob LMPO Asian

Noob V5 pumpkin swiss on black leather/ orange stitch deployment

Gen Eterna (Quartz)

post-62919-0-67249500-1402523952_thumb.j

post-62919-0-06456400-1402524021_thumb.j

Edited by dusk

Very nice collection in just a short time. Funny thing is, in this game we play here, save this photo and see what your collection looks like in about 18 months. LOL, Many of these might not still be here. :)

Dave...

Very nice one Dusk!

Ehi, don't you ever think that this hobby makes us to become a bit obsessive–compulsive? :D  :prop: 

I'm also here from not that much and already worried about the amount of pieces that are becoming a "must to have"...  :partytime: 

Cheers guys I'm having loads of fun with these. That GMT pepsi on jubilee bracelet is the only watch currently alluding me. i think it would go nicely with the collection. Keep checking the m2m sales! :partytime:

Edited by dusk

You decided buy a whole lot of fakes over a genuine watch? I'd have pick up that used gen in a heart beat if I had the cash. Oh well, at least you're happy, right? Enjoy :).

:g:...that's your first post in 9 months...dude...guess you'd better try another playground...

You decided buy a whole lot of fakes over a genuine watch? I'd have pick up that used gen in a heart beat if I had the cash. Oh well, at least you're happy, right? Enjoy :).

Yeah I'm happy. I'd rather enjoy these watches for a few months/ years before I decide which gen I want to invest in, I've not been into watches in a big way before so I don't want to put loads of money into one piece just yet. Or perhaps I'll just go on with the reps, who knows :)

• 3 weeks later...

:g:...that's your first post in 9 months...dude...guess you'd better try another playground...

Perhaps you should find something better to do than count my posts and tell me which "playground" I should be going to.

I was curious as to why the op chose one option over the other, and also gave my opinion on it, There's no need to be b*tthurt because you didn't like what I wrote.

Yeah I'm happy. I'd rather enjoy these watches for a few months/ years before I decide which gen I want to invest in, I've not been into watches in a big way before so I don't want to put loads of money into one piece just yet. Or perhaps I'll just go on with the reps, who knows :)

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."

Glad to see you're on the right pursuit. Good luck, buddy :)