When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Snowflakes in Alaska

Nanuq

I went for a mtn bike ride this afternoon and didn't see a single bear OR moose.

hubuqyqa.jpg

So here I am at home tonight, getting ready for my Midnight picture du jour, and there's a moose in my yard. Go figure!

3u3uge4e.jpg

• Like 1

That's a gen bear for sure, a nice big fattie! :tu:

The Frosty Flake was my last build before the Big Gonzo, it's a Phong case, gen 702, gen T39, gen dial, gen FF insert, the works.

Nanuq,

What part of Alaska are you in? Do you have Cayote? In suburban Detroit we have a large Whitetail population & all the other smaller variaties & Cayote have grown in numbers in recent years....At my birdfeader it's not uncommon to have Deer, Raccoons, squirrels & an occasional bird at the same meal! Thanks for your wildlike visit!

Best, mcotter

Beautiful watch, and your photos are awesome! We have a few things around here that will eat you, but you are usually safe as long as you stay out of the water where the big gators live!! Plus a few things that will make you.pretty darn sick if they bite you.

.post-327-14028814067.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! That's a good looking snake. What kind is it?

Mcotter, I live outside Anchorage way up in the mountains. We do have an occasional coyote but mostly it's wolves. There's a pack that lives up here and I almost lost my dog to them last Fall on a hike about 1/4 mile from my front door.