When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur Correct Datewheel...

lello

UPDATE Aug 01 - 2007

Hi guys, as you maybe already know, I finally have in my hands, ready to be shipped, the second run of Ingy DWs.

I have the following preorder list:

Z3k0 - PAMman - matic7750 - Eunomians - palhaco02 - Stephane (2) - matic7750 - grisgris8 - trekracer20 - ATXKId - Nebakanezzar - rhes4 - Pam - trekracer20

If I forgot somebody I apologize, because I couldn't reply to all the pms during the last few days.

Just let me know if somebodyelse is missing up here.

However, this is just a preorder list.

These people have the priority, but they will need to make the payment to get the DW.

If these 20 available pieces won't be enough, do not be too worried, because I will print another bunch in september.

My Paypal is: mail@leonellocalvetti.com

Price for this DW (with double layer attached on wheel) is 54

Edited by lello

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.., this time if it won't be more than perfect, I won't even tell you it's printed, you can be sure about it.

I'm not sure yet how much this new printer will ask me, but if it will cost as the previous one (I don't really think it could be more expensive than that), they will cost around 40 euros.

And believe me, I won't have profit from this in the end, as it will be enough for me not to sell a few, to not recup the expences.