When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Okay okay okay i gotta ask bad ass rolex

Ezio

Hey guys look at this beauty never seen these wow i need one haha but i havent seen Them as a rep so wondering if you have ??? And if not is it possible to buy a normal prohunter Sub and Shave off the cgs and make the Pearl Black

Now to the picture :):D

post-61085-0-71294000-1403116663_thumb.j

post-61085-0-29980700-1403116671_thumb.j

I think there are repd, don't know about the quality. but if not can get close by getting a sub rep, 16610 (or even a 116610 if you want), shave the cg and get a pearl mod with black instead of lume. If you build it yourself it won't have the red text so at that point your building a fantasy so go for what ever you can get your hands on to start the project.

If I were doing it I'd get a 116610, that way the dial will have the maxi markers which I prefer. Shave the cg, do a pearl mod then send it off to get pvd coated and your pretty close.

Yeah i know but not close enough with the cgs job not even with this get it shaved of Then pvd it after ??

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_115&product_id=769

If its still a no go Then i cant decide between these

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_235&products_id=3418

Or

http://www.p-cls.com/rlsph00111n-hunter-military-ssnt-black-a25j-p-15300.html

Which movement is best to get of those the

I never buy swiss ETA but it comes with Them both but asian clone is 70bucks more is it really worth giving 70bucks when the so called swiss ETA comes free ?

And before you start yes i know about the swiss ETA that They are parts there is mixed i know :) i Always go asian but not sure i wanna pay extra 70bucks for it

Whats your call ?

Edited by Ezio

Well here is some food for thought....

If the shaved CGs are the deal breaker then don't buy either of the last two. If you like the shaved CG look then look around for a good quality sub that will take well to heavy mods. Look at either the BP or Noob V2/3 116610 as many guys say they good to mod. BP is probably best bet as most guys say it's the bracelet on the BP not the watch head that is crap. That said toro has the old Noob c sub in his special section for a decent price if you go that route.

If you buy a standard sub rep and build it from scratch, PVD coating is likely to cost you > $150 if not more. You'd have to get the watch completely disassembled, send to get CGs shaved (if you get one with them), send to the coaters, get it reassembled. Modder is likely to charge you maybe $50 to remove the CGs. This also lends itself to any extra issues that might pop up as the modder removes and reinstalls the crown tube etc....

I'd suggest you start with contacting a modder that can do this and let him know what your looking for and see what they suggest you start with and how much they'd charge. This amount of work is likely to cost a few bucks above the cost of the watch.

No black pearl but this NATO project X from Andrew has no cghttp://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=6712

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah i know that one made a link earlier to it to get the Pearl done Then get it to pvd it Would be close :)

Yeah i know that one made a link earlier to it to get the Pearl done Then get it to pvd it Would be close :)

Here you go just need the pvd coating......oh and the red dial...oops and the pearl. Guess I am way off. This one does have lug holes though:)

du2u5uge.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

• Like 1

Here you go just need the pvd coating......oh and the red dial...oops and the pearl. Guess I am way off. This one does have lug holes though:)du2u5uge.jpg

Haha droptop but i Guess your aint selling it haha

Its a heritage build right ??

Heritage.....rep

yes that is what it is after but with lug holes. Lume a little creamier on this than the gen which I prefer. The gen looked too tan/yellow for my taste and didn't have lug holes. So total fantasy piece but pretty awesome looking in person and bullet proof on that rubber b. Play sports wearing it all the time.