When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just when you thought you'd seen it all....A Pan Am 6263 pops up

theblueprince

Well, now I've seen it all! So far it's still "fantastic and great looking find" Let's check in by the weekend where he will likely get torn apart by Kamal!!!

Seriously, if that thing is legit, it does look beautiful especially with a blue insert. But what are the odds that he just happened to have a matching blue insert on hand?

I will be watching this.

That's what I was thinking freddy333,  Is it me or does the blue pan am look almost like a sticker instead of paint?

It looks like (modern) paint, which is what caught my eye. Also, Rolex does not generally double-brand just 1 or 2 major names & since this is the only 1 like this I have ever heard of, I remain hopeful, but unconvinced as to its authenticity.

Looks pretty cool. I highly doubt this guy from Rolex Passion Report would be so easily duped. That site showcases the most unbelievable vintage pieces. ;)

I'm quite sure he'd sell his Grandma if he'd be able to make a profit, so I always take his mega ultra über rare pieces with a grain of salt. Like Freddy I don't believe this piece left Geneva this way.