When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

29th July Wristies

quaresma7

Just in from Andrew, not bad.. It's the closed caseback version

I took a shot with this one because I don't like the thick endlinks (the first shiny link that are closest to the case on either side) on the newer open caseback version.

post-38788-0-15531400-1406602549_thumb.j

• Like 3

I took a shot with this one because I don't like the thick endlinks (the first shiny link that are closest to the case on either side) on the newer open caseback version.

That's pretty nice cc33 love the Nautilis, how does she wear? Been wanting to get one of these kinda leaning towards either the white or brown dial, would love to see some more pics

Wear her in good health

-cheers

Thanks, it's one of my favourite watches too. She wears really nicely, I've had 2 of the newer ones and now this older version and I think this one is a better bang for your buck. It's has the closed caseback which I like and the band feels way better out of the box. The newer ones have stiff bands out of the box and need "massaging" they also have that extra hole on the band where it meets the case which looks funny. I'll get some more pics tomorrow if it stops raining!

quaresma, nice shoot, nice watch, nice town - one of the two most lovely cities here

cc33, great watch and interesting with the close caseback, looking forward your further pictures

love the nautilus, classic and special. having the younger cousin in the mail today:-)

wcm21, needs blue;-)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's funny you say that Lolex_panelai cause now that blue is really growing on me

Looks great A! Other than the skinny hands and small font DW, it's quite passable. Nice pick up.

Looks great A! Other than the skinny hands and small font DW, it's quite passable. Nice pick up.

Thanks, I think you may be thinking of the 5711's this is trying to be the old 3700 jumbo 42mm which had the smaller hands but no seconds hand, ultimately I'd love to swap the date disk and remove the seconds hand ohhh and age the lume!

post-38788-0-03349300-1406642309_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice new car droptopman! So which ended up getting to you first? That watch you ordered or the car?? If you ever want more power you can add a pulley kit and a tune, it's not the cheapest mod in the world but it's a great one

http://www.goapr.com/products/pulley_30tfsi.html

You have to tune it for it to work but it adds up to 80ft-lbs and 108 horsepower at all four wheels