When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Payment Sent 4 days ago and no reply since, should I be worried?

MasterOfPuppets

Hey guys, just wanted to check if this is a normal issue, since it's my first rep purchase.

Been communicating with a trusted dealer for a couple of weeks regarding the availability of a model, and he told me that he'd send the QC Pics right after I send him the WU MTCN Number.

I sent him the number on Thursday, he then replied immediately telling me he'd pick up the payment and send the QC Pics the following day (Friday).

Emailed him twice since then and no answer, is this normal?

Thanks.

:evil2:

MasterofPuppets - You joined 5 Years. 7 months and 10 Days ago and You are buying Your first rep? You win the prize for the most patient guy on planet Earth! lol

9 minutes, 9 hours, nine days - in the grand scheme of things: does it really matter? - an Eastern philosopher would probably say: does it matter if You get it earlier and it´s doa?

does it matter if it takes 9 weeks longer if You will have a fine watch for many Years to come?

Ok, I have a western and linear understanding of the time flow as well but if You´re interested this is a well researched article on time concepts. Don´t agree with everything but it makes You think - if in a hurry scroll down half the page for China.... http://www.businessinsider.com/how-different-cultures-understand-time-2014-5

richard-lewis-chart-06.jpg

• Like 1

MasterofPuppets - You joined 5 Years. 7 months and 10 Days ago and You are buying Your first rep? You win the prize for the most patient guy on planet Earth! lol

9 minutes, 9 hours, nine days - in the grand scheme of things: does it really matter? - an Eastern philosopher would probably say: does it matter if You get it earlier and it´s doa?

does it matter if it takes 9 weeks longer if You will have a fine watch for many Years to come?

Ok, I have a western and linear understanding of the time flow as well but if You´re interested this is a well researched article on time concepts. Don´t agree with everything but it makes You think - if in a hurry scroll down half the page for China.... http://www.businessinsider.com/how-different-cultures-understand-time-2014-5

you are the only guy who makes a science out of the concept of waiting for our QC pics and deliveries :D 

NightWatch wins @ the internet today ! :)

• Like 1

OK, I gotta ask - you have over 1,000 posts and just now buying your first rep, what the heck have you been talking about all this time? :)

OK, I gotta ask - you have over 1,000 posts and just now buying your first rep, what the heck have you been talking about all this time? :)

Not my first rep, my first Super Rep!

I was pretty active 4 years ago (a time when the Omega Logo had Happy Feet)! I was and still am very picky when it comes to small details, and it was impossible to deliver a rep at my location back then  :bangin:

MOP....patience Buddy, I did the same last week and we probably ordered the same SUperREP and in the same situation as you.....it's the Chinese Holiday....just say it like "Ummm Mani Padmi Hummm" every time impatience hits! :peace:

MOP....patience Buddy, I did the same last week and we probably ordered the same SUperREP and in the same situation as you.....it's the Chinese Holiday....just say it like "Ummm Mani Padmi Hummm" every time impatience hits! :peace:

Hike! Is that you but under a slightly different name?!

If so good to see u buddy! If not, also good to see u!

I'll find something else to do for a day, this patience thing isn't my thing!

Hey guys, just wanted to check if this is a normal issue, since it's my first rep purchase.

Been communicating with a trusted dealer for a couple of weeks regarding the availability of a model, and he told me that he'd send the QC Pics right after I send him the WU MTCN Number.

I sent him the number on Thursday, he then replied immediately telling me he'd pick up the payment and send the QC Pics the following day (Friday).

Emailed him twice since then and no answer, is this normal?

Thanks.

Hike! Is that you but under a slightly different name?!

If so good to see u buddy! If not, also good to see u!

I'll find something else to do for a day, this patience thing isn't my thing!

It's me,  MOP.....the system decided to re-baptize me! :fool:

He was supposed to send them on the 5th, and the professional thing to do is to say something about these Holidays to your clients, especially the ones who sent payments?

I wouldn't expect professionalism in this hobby. You may find out from time to time, but expecting it is just asking to be disappointed.

All will be fine soon but than beware the total shut-down before the end of September..

Saturday Sep 6 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday National holiday
Sunday Sep 7 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday National holiday
Monday Sep 8 Mid-Autumn Festival National holiday
Wednesday Sep 10 Teachers' Day Observance