When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster 300 from Basel 2014 released on PT

maevit4996

now we know why this version went on clearence so quckly... just an incorrect batch this round.

See that's the thing everything else on my incoming is the correct version - so I'm guessing they've stuck on the excess bezels hoping to get rid of them - which ain't a problem for me.7429dbfe777cdf75faa3897c867d0806.jpg Edited by rusky158

same here, Ill take the discount, not too worried about the pearl color. Just ordered for 249, cant go wrong with that, especially with increasing prices the last few years...

Ordered just incase there is no V2, dont want to miss out like i did the SOH's...

Jeez oh that's a great price I paid 314 including postage and pp. Sure can't go wrong with that was that sead?

This is good to know as I like to not worry about what I'm doing whilst wearing my watches. If it is a sandwich dial in construction I'd imagine it'll be good for re-luming that way no overspill will show up on the black edges of the indexes. It'd look outstanding with proper superlinova.

Edited by rusky158

This is good to know as I like to not worry about what I'm doing whilst wearing my watches. I'm not careless but I don't want to be Molly coddling it. If it is a sandwich dial in construction I'd imagine it'll be good for re-luming that way no overspill will show up on the black edges of the indexes. It'd look outstanding with proper superlinova.

One more plus IMHO (more about the gen features than the rep) but their version of the glide lock is night and day superior to the Rolex version. It is incredibly comfortable and easy to adjust even without taking it fully off your wrist. Take note - that's coming from a hardcore Rolex fan... :)

Just got mine today from Kuvarsit, a fully corrected version the only give on this one being the under collar area of the bezel in satin rather than polished.

Pics will come in daylight tomorrow but the Miyota beautifully detailed, and apart from a slightly noisy oscillating rotor this is utterly flawless and wear incredibly nicely.

Just got mine today from Kuvarsit, a fully corrected version the only give on this one being the under collar area of the bezel in satin rather than polished.

Pics will come in daylight tomorrow but the Miyota beautifully detailed, and apart from a slightly noisy oscillating rotor this is utterly flawless and wear incredibly nicely.

Will wait for pics!

Well here it is!

I was unable to release the lugs to bathe the bracelet in WD40 as such it feels dry and not at all Omega-like but this will be done today I hope!

So tell me what you think

_DSC0148_zps3e6f284e.jpg

_DSC0146_zps9d762471.jpg

Comparison shot to a GMT Master II for size and width comparison

_DSC0145_zps595eb512.jpg

_DSC0147_zps050c1447.jpg

_DSC0149_zps891e7ffd.jpg

The omega is simply stunning to look at the movement is almost flawlessly replicated, the case is perfect only the tiniest of bezel alignment issues that I will resolve myself and as this is one of the true "keepers" I will not have to worry about selling it etc etc but then again 99.9% of people wouldn't notice but my anal retentive nature cant fail to see it.

I plan to log off and try to get the bracelet off and lub'ed

Edited by Derek Mc

Looks excellent! A truly stunning piece! What's your wrist size?

I have about a 7 1/4" wrist.

Update too, I simply could not disengage the lugs from bracelet, so, head wrapped in two very tight pieces of clingfilm, gentle spray vertically onto the two lengths of bracelet  work it in, wash it off and what a transformation silent and very silky.

I have always had a bit of a "thing" with Omega I bought the sold very quickly a CrPO,,, I wanted to fall in love with the brand and finally have the watch that does that!

Good to hear Derrick mine woulda been here yesterday but for address issues on label - sorted now - redirecting on Tuesday :( I'll Have to enjoy your pics for now. :) I'm hoping my spring bars don't give me the grief you got as I'm planning in putting on a donerix leather once it's made:)

Heh heh it is well worth the wait I am truly in love with this one.  I still use the GMT as my work beater but for important meetings and such this is the go-to choice, the Breitlings will be the Summer chill workwear for now.

The bracelet is a bit tricky to get off. Most springbar tools are a bit too wide to go the slots of the end links.

I used a very small screwdriver and used it like a lever to push the shoulders of the springbars inward while pushing on the bracelet from the back.

First only one springbar comes out. you have to maintain the pressure on the bracelet while working on the second one.

Hope this helps.

It's not all that hard - I did it at the airport :)

The bracelet is a bit tricky to get off. Most springbar tools are a bit too wide to go the slots of the end links.

I used a very small screwdriver and used it like a lever to push the shoulders of the springbars inward while pushing on the bracelet from the back.

First only one springbar comes out. you have to maintain the pressure on the bracelet while working on the second one.

Hope this helps.

It's not all that hard - I did it at the airport :)

On mine the spring bar tool fits and it rfeleases fine but the lugs are in tighter than a duck's,,,, err,,, bottom! ;)

Beyond excited to get mine... it's on the slow-boat from China apparently haha

I have had so many watches in the past year bought, sold traded, from a Super Avenger to an A Lange & Sohne I have kept only a few (mainly on funds reasons to let me try more) however,,,,  Of all teh watches all the styles this watch just feels incredible, if you have worn a Super Avenger and had the drama of people staring at it, wait till they get a load of this, this watch should be in the next Bond movie it is beyond normal superlatives truly simply gorgeous!

• Like 1