When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster 300 from Basel 2014 released on PT

maevit4996

Thanks! Do you think the QC process is different considering the price differences? I don't want it DOA or showing up with fuzz in the movement.

Thanks! Do you think the QC process is different considering the price differences? I don't want it DOA or showing up with fuzz in the movement.

And therein lies the rub with Sead. His prices can't be beat, and he's one of the most reliable TDs around, but generally does not send QC photos and tracking information unless they are specifically requested (I always do with all my preferred TDs, and he's one of them). Yep - you pay and your watch just shows up at your doorsteps a fairly reasonable time thereafter. One thing you're guaranteed though (and the reason why Sead is preferred by many) is he picks and sends the best available. Barring shipping mishaps, DOAs from Sead are rare.

• Like 1

What do we really think of these Miyota movements? I've heard their shock-protection and balances are just nowhere near ETA quality, or even Seagull... Anyone want to chime in here?

It really doesn´t matter, it depends on who assembled it, with how much care and under which conditions (i.e how much dirt got in during assembly or not). For shockproof You have top-chinese quartz (not a joke, they are good)

It´s definitely on my wishlist, I do like the retro-look and Omega is on the right track here:)

• Like 1

It really doesn´t matter, it depends on who assembled it, with how much care and under which conditions (i.e how much dirt got in during assembly or not). For shockproof You have top-chinese quartz (not a joke, they are good)

It´s definitely on my wishlist, I do like the retro-look and Omega is on the right track here:)

Thank you!