When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster 300 from Basel 2014 released on PT

maevit4996

True I think the same I too have 6.5 wrists but I need to order one up first and see, I love the straight lug speedies and will look forward to seeing how it goes in the flesh. I do love this look on the leather though could be the answer if my wrists are too small but thinking it'll be ok.

Good lord, awesome photos Donerix, looking incredibly retro. Just decided to pick up a 15,000 gauss AT over this, but this has made it a lot harder!

ww12345 great photo too, really useful to see how it looks on the bracelet as that's how I would wear it

Thanks both

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks amazing, E.  Is that your own NATO?

No, it's one I picked up a while ago to see how it was made. I like it because it is thicker than the regular natos which I always feel look a bit flimsy and cut into my wrist.

Working on one right now that looks a bit like the one on the new Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11:

OMEGASpeedmasterProfessionalApollo11-45t

But I want to make it so that the buckle will be on the center of the wrist and not on the side (another thing I don't like about Nato straps - I always end up with the tail sticking out over the side ... Should have a first prototype ready soon.

Just passed the water test with flying colors (well swimming pool only so far):

Hey Donerix, marvellous pics as usual..I am a bit confused though...did you do something to make the super glossy bezel insert.. less shiny? Don't get me wrong, your insert looks so much better!

Thank you

Hey Donerix, marvellous pics as usual..I am a bit confused though...did you do something to make the super glossy bezel insert.. less shiny? Don't get me wrong, your insert looks so much better!

Thank you

No didn't touch it.  Might be just the water on the bezel and/or the camera angle.

The bezel is more shiny if you look at it straight on.

E

I'm in for one too. Brought me out of my self imposed retirement from buying watches!!

Got that warm glowing feeling you get when in the process of qc and postal/customs wait - Looking forward to getting this and a suitable strap!!

I know the feeling. What strap are you going for?

Honestly buying reps is much more exciting AND rewarding to me than buying genuines. I've got 3 genuine Omegas, and 4 reps at this point. I don't see myself buying another genuine.

Not quite Jedi, I sure like Erik's is a belter on suede strap. I've also checked out the bulang and sons vintage camel but their out of stock at the moment. So maybe just see what donerix has on his store would be best.

I rarely wear my gen speedy these days get such a kick out my reps that I've moved on from lumping all the cash on one watch when I could have 5-6 great reps for the same price :) and you don't break down if you ding it off the vending machine door either.!

Edited by rusky158