When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Popcorn Time

martijnp

My friends,

Don't you hate it when the kids or the wife want's to see a movie and you can't find a good download? Or it's sh*t weather and you have to go outside to rent a movie....

Well, that time is now. Watch torrent movies instantly via Popcorn Time

It's free, super fast and best quality. You can download it via the official websitie: http://www.time4popcorn.eu

Enjoy!

popcorn-time.jpg

popcorn-time-4.png

I've just cancelled Sky Movies and subscribed to Netflix, use my PS3 to stream the HD movies.

Works very well.

One thing I need is subtitles, and Sky is crap, Amazons are non existent, and torrent movies are also non existent, so it's either Netflix or buying / renting the physical blurays or DVDs.

FYI guys, I've been using this for a while. It's great but, it does use torrents as the backbone. Supposedly they run them through their own VPN but I have heard reports of people still getting flagged by their ISPs for torrent downloading. Other then that it works like a charm.

Damn. Apple TV support is gone after an automatic update of the Apple software. Hope they fix this fast.

Damn this! I was looking to buy AppleTV (A1427) because of PopcornTime. Does it work again? 

And is it necessary to jailbrack AppleTV? 

FYI: I keep reading that the iPad version is coming soon!

Damn this! I was looking to buy AppleTV (A1427) because of PopcornTime. Does it work again? 

And is it necessary to jailbrack AppleTV? 

FYI: I keep reading that the iPad version is coming soon!

Yep its coming soon but only for jailbroken ipads sadly