When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Watch Makes Your Wife/girlfriend Happy?

manus

Personally I wouldn't buy a fake Gucci - the real ones are cheap enough if you order them from the US, so that would be better.

I tried to pick out a watch for the Mrs, and I was way, way off. I thought she would like a Patek P24, she didn't. I let her pick from hundreds of genuine watches, and she picked out a Franck Muller. Bought her the ETA Ladies Conquistador on a leather strap = happy bunny.

The point is, it might be worth asking, or gauging what she likes from gen watches.

Without thinking too much i'd buy her a r0lex (if we speak about replicas).

Why?

Because women are very strange creatures. What you see as beautiful, she might see it as ugly.

Happened to me before.

But a r0lex is a r0lex. No woman can resist :p It's the only watch brand name they usually know :p (from the expensive ones).

Remember, i speak only about "women mysteries" here :)

If i speak about watches, the Gucci you showed here looks wonderfull to my eyes :)

Why?

Because women are very strange creatures. What you see as beautiful, she might see it as ugly.

Happened to me before.

But a r0lex is a r0lex. No woman can resist :p It's the only watch brand name they usually know :p (from the expensive ones).

If i speak about watches, the Gucci you showed here looks wonderfull to my eyes :)

Why?

Happened to me before.

Hmm, a big fat golden Rolex on my girlfriends small wrist? Think I prefer something more elegant...

...and most important: she wears it too! :)

We want that, no? ;)

Yep. She has been wearing it every day since I purchased it. Really nice watch... and we all know Narikaa has nice prices.

Hopefully this one. Currently in a bidding war for it and hope to give it to my wife for Christmas without breaking into the son's college fund.

1930's Rolex platinum Art Deco with 62 diamonds and a fully serviced Rolex Marconi movement.

168009-10556.jpg

Beautiful watch! Good luck... I know she will be happy! I spent my time shopping for the wife this Christmas at the jeweler as well. She will be happy, bank account will not!