When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your gonna cringe....

HELP!!

I re-aligned my bezel last night and thought i was careful enough to make sure the glue didnt touch the glass, obviously not careful enough. It wasnt until i tried turning the bezel today when i realised it was stuck...superglued in fact.

Any ideas as to how i can fix this problem. I cant imagine its a huge amount of glue, reckon i should hair dryer it or leaver the bezel up to try and free it???

Any help would be much appreciated - im shitting it!!! :unsure:

been there, done that. pry the bezel off, when you do that you'll see where the excess glue is causing a problem--probably right between the insert and crystal. if you get the slightest amount in there it will jam the bezel (as your is).

after doing a number of inserts and having to be extremely careful with the superglue, i switched to using clear 5 minute epoxy-- it is better option for several reasons. next time you glue the bezel, just remember that after it is in place, wait a minute or two and then carefully turn the bezel to avoid any sticky spots from hardening.

again, take my advice, use the 5 minute epoxy, you'll get better results.