When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Average Wrist Size Poll!

djtimodj

average wrist size?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. wrist size's

• below 6inch
    • 6-6.5
    • 6.6-7.0
    • 7.1-7.5
    • 7.6-8.0
    • 8.0 and above

I'm 6'3 tall and weigh 250-260 pounds... and I have lifted weights since I was 16. But I still don't have over 8' wrist. You have to have extremely thick bone structure for that. But I've seen much smaller guys with thicker wrists... wrist size doesn't always go 1:1 with your overall size.

Also...you need to have significant amount of bodyfat to get fat into your wrist area. But I've seen people with "puffy" wrists... let's see 'em!!! :lol:

Unable to vote in the poll as it is using an obsolete inch system while the whole universe is going to use a more modern decimal system.

Anyway, 16 cm here.

Yes, a small wrist.

Hair not added.

I just measured and it just touches on 7 3/4", I'm only a touch under 5'10" but was a gym instructor in my younger years which probably accounts for the larger than normal wrist.

BTW Nebakanezzar when you walk do you find your knuckles scrape on the ground :lol:

Ok I'm going :unsure:

Ken

Would you believe it Ive just sourced these...........................

If you're a man, you must have seen the ads. They're really almost impossible to avoid — every time you open a magazine, turn on the TV, go on the Internet, or check your email. And they are all trying to tell you the same thing. That if you are unsatisfied with the size of your wrist, there is a pill that can help.

But have you ever asked why are there so many? And why do some of these companies sell for much cheaper than others?

There are two parts to the answer: first, that there is such a huge market for a solution to inadequate wristile performance; and second, that many companies have decided to capitalize on that market by producing poorly made, possibly unsafe, copies of premium brands .

And that really is unfortunate, because so many men who are unsatisfied with the size and performance of their wrist have become even more disappointed because of their experiences with these unscrupulous vendors.

We at Naturomax get thousands of calls and emails each week from people who been let down by these companies. Don't make the same mistake! Go with a company that guarantees performance, or your money back .

Here is why our product is better then the rest:

We use only the highest quality ingredients

We use CGMP-approved manufacturing facilities

Our products are stored in FDA Approved Storage Facilities

We constanly improve our formula by spending vast amounts of money on Research and Development

We maintain around-the-clock support personnel

We offer a real 60 Days Money Back Guarantee

This is why our product stands far above other brands. Don't gamble with your health. Purchase the best wrist pills on the market from us today!

Did you know that the average wrist size when a watch is worn is only 5.7" to 6"? Over 90% of men possess this size. Why not stand out from the crowd and enlarge your wrist with our pills? Do you only want to be an average guy for your panerai?

Don't buy in to the myth that says WIS don't care about the wrist size. If you are small then it doesn't matter how good of a person you are, because you won't hold on to your large watches for long. We did a survey of over 50,000 WIS on which size they would prefer better. See the results below and make your decision whether to use NATUROMAX Pills or not yourself.

With recent scientific advances, wrist enlargement has become a reality — without expensive surgery, pumps, or hanging weights. Naturomax pills can make you up to 25% wider.

:whistling: