When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Air Asia flight QZ8501 vanished enroute to Singapore from Surabaya

Legend

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/airasia-missing-plane-live-report-074825516.html

Another unfortunate air incident in 2014, following the Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17 episodes earlier this year.

Lets pray for the 162 passengers and crew on board, and wish for the best.

Too many lives lost already, and too many questions unanswered.

Let this not be another tragedy shrouded in mystery, please.

It would seem that authorities have things well in hand on the ferry rescue efforts despite the rough seas. With so many ships in the area responding things should work out OK.

I hope so, the sea was force 9 this morning, with 20ft waves.

The problem is mainly a time factor: it looks that now they managed to kill the flames (or keep them under control), otherwise that metal structure will become so hot that it will be a disaster there.

People on board that managed to communicate with families in Greece wrote that this morning the lower decks floors were so hot that they were melting their shoes...

Yes let us pray for the passengers but what's up with planes going missing in Asia (same area?) or maybe they need to improve maintenance, get better crews ? Legend you would know more about this stuff than most.

I highly doubt that the air incidents this year were due to technical mishaps Mike.. 

At least, MH17 was shot down deliberately for sure. MH370 vanished under mysterious circumstances, and QZ8501, the most recent case, is likewise unexplained until now.

Being an ex-aviator, I can only say that there would have to be some deliberate manipulation on board for what has happened to happen the way it did.

Speculation aside, I guess we could only continue our prayers for the passengers and their families.  

I highly doubt that the air incidents this year were due to technical mishaps Mike..

At least, MH17 was shot down deliberately for sure. MH370 vanished under mysterious circumstances, and QZ8501, the most recent case, is likewise unexplained until now.

Being an ex-aviator, I can only say that there would have to be some deliberate manipulation on board for what has happened to happen the way it did.

Speculation aside, I guess we could only continue our prayers for the passengers and their families.

Im with you there bro there is something really weird about this situation planes dont disappear we aint In The 1950s with The bermuda triangle so something is Cooking but as The World is at The moment we are kept In The Dark it feels