When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 16610LV 2015 (UNBOXING)

dusk

A few very quick camera phone snaps of the unboxing of my new TC 16610 LV that arrived to work this morning.

Very happy with the watch indeed. Just dashing out to a meeting so crappy pics will have to do for now.. Will take a detailed look tonight

(excuse the excited finger prints!  :bangin: )

IMG_7391_zpsvnns3hbv.jpg

IMG_7392_zpse3aooivw.jpg

IMG_7393_zpsnujhixoo.jpg

IMG_7394_zpshvamzjpp.jpg

IMG_7397_zpsteucr7or.jpg

IMG_7399_zpsy2fhymi5.jpg

IMG_7400_zpsgjcomlyj.jpg

IMG_7408_zps0fwid4cp.jpg

IMG_7410_zps765dkgue.jpg

IMG_7402_zpsrryxky55.jpg

IMG_7404_zpsjyr0ybzz.jpg

IMG_7401_zpsyvvsqoya.jpg

-dusk-

Edited by dusk
  • Like 1

Looks awesome. Insert looks good. Mine came last week but is at the watchsmith getting some gen goodies an an Eta.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

I have a gen xtal to go on with AR and LEC (I know not true to year but I just love AR) 

I will get it waterproofed too i think

Edited by dusk

I have a gen xtal to go on with AR and LEC (I know not true to year but I just love AR)

I will get it waterproofed too i think

Same here went new style gen crystal for the AR. You see many gens this style with the AR crystal. Hoping it makes a difference on the date view.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

I am so in love with this watch I really can't find anything I would change on it. It wears so well on the wrist and is as comfortable as slipping on an old suit. I resized to perfection last night and even slept with it on. Bezel insert to my eyes is imdestinguishable from gen as is the new dial and date wheel and we all know how spot on the case and bracelet is. The submariner Kermit was and still is my firm holy grail timepiece, TC you are the man!

I am so in love with this watch I really can't find anything I would change on it. It wears so well on the wrist and is as comfortable as slipping on an old suit. I resized to perfection last night and even slept with it on. Bezel insert to my eyes is imdestinguishable from gen as is the new dial and date wheel and we all know how spot on the case and bracelet is. The submariner Kermit was and still is my firm holy grail timepiece, TC you are the man!

You should look into getting a genuine pearl i think! Even though its been massively improved lately...  its still not quite gen... in my opinion... But its an amazing watch as a whole!