When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Netanyahu calls for massive Jewish immigration to Israel

Beachcomber

You ain't been around that long mate I am in the minority here , guys who went went for the empty suit in the White House pretty quiet these days though. ;)

Understand, still historic IMO, it does amaze me though how silent the majority is now. Still getting that shiver down their legs NOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ain't been around that long mate I am in the minority here , guys who went went for the empty suit in the White House pretty quiet these days though. ;)

Like you, I try to stay out of political discussion, as my views are not in line with the majority and I'm not well versed enough to argue. I don't see any viable options for fixing our government, as long as money and power are the only things that matter. The entire system needs flushed, but the replacement will last for only 100-200yrs before the same shiz creeps right back in.

Like you, I try to stay out of political discussion, as my views are not in line with the majority and I'm not well versed enough to argue. I don't see any viable options for fixing our government, as long as money and power are the only things that matter. The entire system needs flushed, but the replacement will last for only 100-200yrs before the same shiz creeps right back in.

One side promises more handouts, the other side promises more jeebus, nothing gets done, everyone gets screwed - that's how it works nowadays.

Edited by borz
  • Like 1

Wow, this is something I never thought I'd see post WWII.

5ee5a8aa1bc7b23bcc0812ed21e496c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like if they are self creating their own ghetto-country (possibly kicking out other populations who have same or even more rights to live there)...

"(possibly kicking out other populations who have same or even more rights to live there)..." Controversial , no comment.................

I am referring to this thing:

israel-palestine_map.jpg

I am pretty sure that if some some extenal uber-powered country would have decided to put whatever population (even if after what happened in 2nd WW) in the place you live from centuries, you wouldn't be happy to be expropriated by them with the support of the named uber-powered country :/

Our clown and company administration claims we are at grave risk from 'global warming' and isis.

Ha, Ha. Half the nation is frozen solid and isis is thousands of miles away (except for all the wannabes living in the USA and other nations).

Meanwhile no one seems to notice the real dangers.

short term = the chief clown residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave along with his like minded assorted cohorts and minor clowns

long term = unbridled immigration and not keeping close watch on places like 'Dearbornistan' Michigan and other budding mini 'ghetto countries' within the USA.

The majority living in the USA did not vote the chief clown in. The majority of active voters did.

While the silent majority sat on its ass as usual.

We made it through jimmah carter so maybe we can make it through this goofball...but carter only had four years.

• Like 1

Our clown and company administration claims we are at grave risk from 'global warming' and isis.

Ha, Ha. Half the nation is frozen solid and isis is thousands of miles away (except for all the wannabes living in the USA and other nations).

Meanwhile no one seems to notice the real dangers.

short term = the chief clown residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave along with his like minded assorted cohorts and minor clowns

long term = unbridled immigration and not keeping close watch on places like 'Dearbornistan' Michigan and other budding mini 'ghetto countries' within the USA.

The majority living in the USA did not vote the chief clown in. The majority of active voters did.

While the silent majority sat on its ass as usual.

We made it through jimmah carter so maybe we can make it through this goofball...but carter only had four years.

Well said sir!!  :clap2:   Our first golfer, Playing away in CA today at a private course owned by the Oracle founder, who happens to be about 4th in the world in wealth with around 50 billion!! Now who really thinks the average guy in the USA has a voice anymore? :nono: But as Jimmy Buffet sang, "It's my own damn fault" When we don't exercise our right to vote, the silent majority abdicates their power to the vocal minority.

AFA the article mentioned above, I doubt that Israel could handle a "massive Migration" That would be to me seeing 50,000 people arrive in a matter of months, which would overwhelm their social services, unless they restrict the immigrants to wealthy Jews, who can afford to move and reside in Israel, or probably anywhere else for that matter. I doubt that they could handle a large number of "Refugees" who arrive with little in the way of resources. But kudos to them if they can pull it off. I do believe however that any further land encroachment into the Palestinian areas will be met with disapproval by Israel's friends around the world. There is little sympathy for new Settlements in area that are Palestinian.   

Just to re-afirm what MOB stated earlier, we frown on political or religious discussions here.

The rule....

[6] - Anything discussions regarding politics and/or religion in anyway will be closed or deleted unless determined to be pertinent by admins/mods.

Why is this?

Well look straight at automatico's post deriding his own president who was elected by a majority...twice...and then tell me how this thread can possibly progress without it going to shit?

Worse he even makes comments that paints himself as a Climate Change denier, so he is going to offend people all around the world.

Thread closed.

Ken

• Like 2