When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Wants To Have A Good U-boat Rep ?

bokkiebeh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am definitely interested. A decent rep may not be far away as Enzo recently discovered a site selling U-Boat homage watches with a 1:1 case.

I would love a flightdeck.

The popularity of U-boat watches in the UK and Europe has recently increased since David Beckham started wearing one.

I have also seen pics of him wearing a 217.

N.

• 1 year later...

Every few days I am at the Torneau admiring the U Boat line of watches. They are awesome. The 'Thousands of Feet' with red dial and silver case is my favorite. This is a 56mm watch, and quite

impressive. Should there be a reps made of U Boat, I will get one.

• 1 month later...

What is "King's" website? I'm very interested in the U-Boats

They're clearly fashion watches, but who cares? So are Panerai. I'd love a U-Boat rep. I've designated my 6 watch box for so-ugly-they're-beautiful watches. So far I only have the B&R in there and the Graham diver on the way, but a Uboat would go in there for sure. Of course I want one of the ones with the ridiculous crown chains.

subu995a750fw5.jpg

Here is a U Boat replica I just purchased and put in the backyard of my beach house. It is actual size,

and shoots kegs of beer instead of torpedos. Oh, there is a nice clock inside as well :p

U-boat is a hot watch. it's NOT one that should be slept on. people would buy one my self included. look at how hot those hideous bell and rosses did and they are in the same catagory as these u-boats imho. that being said, king has some inexpensive quartz models.http://www.kingwatches.net/.

not 7750, but like was said earlier, they are coming. as far as obscurity, they make romain jerome reps. I doubt half the world knows what that is, i bet alot of memembers dont. just because a watch isnt rolex or breitling doesnt mean it shouldnt be repped. an obscure replica just makes the watch seem more gen. just my 2 cents

I bought a gen Flightdeck from TZ a few weeks back, tired of waiting on the rep. I like it but would never pay retail for one. The size makes it impossible to keep it ding-free, and that sucks for a PVD watch. Also, AR would be nice on the rep. I'm thinking of having mine done.

Trusty and Josh both have 4 examples of Uboat watches as of yesterday.

Here is a Flight Deck Chrono in gold. The prices and specs are not posted yet. This watch looks like it should be a 53mm. The Classico is 43 mm, although I could not find a gen classico in gold with the white dial. It is a very cool watch.

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=3073