When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reflection...

TwoTone

I seem to always find myself in deep reflection at this time of the year...

Maybe because of the giving spirit of the Season...

Or the upcoming New year, and the impending resolutions that always precede it...

Whatever the case, I can't reflect without pondering this little community that I spend so much time in...

What started out as educational research on a Rep Daytona has turned into so much more...

I'm simply amazed at what RWG is [to me]...

So much more than Watches...

The relationships here are awesome...

And I truly count it a privilege to be a part of this li'l place...

So, from my home to each of yours...

I sincerely wish you each a Joyous and Happy Holiday!

Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much

Two Tone

agreed; this is the first community of this sort i've ever actively participated in, but i have to say that RWG is a special place with good people.

It is for me too. I have lurked on many, but this is first community that I have encountered where there seems to be a friendly spirit that encourages participation from members, and where newbs don't get flamed for being newbs. :group:

My best wishes for the Season to one and all. :rudolph:

Great Post from a Great Guy !

TT .. when I am away and think of Rwg,... you always come to mind !

Cheers and a memorable holiday season to you, Ken, Jtb, ByTor and the rest

of the wonderful Mods,..The Pres. Admin,..as well as all the fantastic members

we have here who make this place, fun, exciting and always entertaining,..

Rwg...The place to be, now and in the Future ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I sincerely wish you each a Joyous and Happy Holiday!

Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much

Two Tone

Thank you for that wonderfully well written thought.

Just as my youngest is getting oldest to begin to question whether there really is a Santa Claus, I have a new baby . . . for me, this will be twenty years of Christmas with always at least one child who believed.

For those of you who are blessed with that, do it up right, enjoy the game and play it to the hilt. Time passes much too quickly and when these innocent days are gone, they are gone.

God Bless,

Bill & Family

The look on my childrens' faces on Christmas morning makes all the shopping trips, the agony of standing in ladies boutiques while my better half decides what goes with what , all worthwhile. there isn't a watch, nor any possession in the world that could ever bring the joy that my bairns bring. :) Merry christmas, Joyeux Noel, happy hanukkah, and whatever else serves as greetings to all of my fellow men and women at this time of year.

The look on my childrens' faces on Christmas morning makes all the shopping trips, the agony of standing in ladies boutiques while my better half decides what goes with what , all worthwhile. there isn't a watch, nor any possession in the world that could ever bring the joy that my bairns bring. :) Merry christmas, Joyeux Noel, happy hanukkah, and whatever else serves as greetings to all of my fellow men and women at this time of year.

My one and only child is now 20 and married...

But you are indeed correct pollux...

The memories of his earlier years at Christmas will forever be some of my most pleasant thoughts of his childhood...

Now I'm just waiting on being a grandparent so I can start all over :)

TT