When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a gen dial?

dpap

how can you return it, the seller said it may be refinished and the price kind of reflected that. Imo you really have no right to return it, caveat emptor my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my book: If a seller accepts returns, he SHOULD do so whatever the reason may be. As long the item is in the exact same condition it was when received.

Guest happy123

Great watches! Thanks for sharing them.

I am just a newbie intrested in enjoying watches that may be a part of life resently.When I went to a large shopping mall first,and caught sight of a watch branded Hublot,i was fascinated by her functions and structures thoroughly.Then i bought one undoubtedly.According to the forum i hope to make more friends with people who also have the same hobby about watches. :)  :)​ 

how can you return it, the seller said it may be refinished and the price kind of reflected that. Imo you really have no right to return it, caveat emptor my friend.

Maybe I am wrong, but if a seller says they accept returns, it means exactly that. It is up to the seller to choose this policy, and I bid on the dial having that in mind.

If the item was defective/not as described, then you are covered by ebay/paypal buyer protection, which is a separate thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, if you bid on something with the pretext of returning it then I guess that's what you look for, but it is a real hassle for sellers who are honest and try to disclose everything in their sales and accept this type of return policy which I believe is obligatory with eBay now, not sure. And then if they don't they run the risk of someone giving them a chargeback and really screwing them over. This is why I will never sell anything on eBay. If the item is different than described then yes, by al means return it, but if not I think it's a bit cheeky. Oh, btw, looks like he relisted the dial so I guess you will have to look for another now. Please ask all relevant questions before you bid, I'm sure the sellers would appreciate it.

Thanks. He accepted a return and I reimbursed him for the transaction fees.

By the way, they do not have to offer a return policy. Most sellers do not. If you choose to offer it, then I think you should honor it.

I only saw it a few minutes before it was closing, and I did not have time to ask questions. I bid on it regardless because he offered a return.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD