When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Price Of Hublot Big Bang?

elprimerozen

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, one variable we have to consider when comparing prices: is the quality of the reps the same?

From what I can see, there are differences between the products being offered by the two dealers (Andrew/Josh vs. Angus).

I'll leave it to all of you to determine what they are and if they make a difference ...

How can you see? I still see no pictures from Joshua or Andrew... I'm betting it's exactly the same.

Guest chronomat123
You guys are [censored]ing ridiculous!

Always talking about why cant they make it 1:1, add AR, make date font prefect just do this or that and I would happily pay more for a “perfect” rep.

So here it is, made “perfect”, 1:1, AR, everything else…dealers even got the “H” added to the movement when we pointed out it was missing….and now you are all crying that it costs too much?

What a bunch of [censored]ing hypocrites!

EXACTLY

Guest chronomat123

Josh and Andrew--

Merry Christmas.

Why can Angus get the Chronomat Evolution with REAL AR (--and, please, there is no such thing as "light AR;" I was born, but it wasn't yesterday :bangin: ), improved dial, and bezel, and you guys don't seem to have it yet? Are you planning on stocking this much improved version, since you claim to have the same suppliers? Thanks.

PS: Let's keep this civil, guys, by the way. And I have to say, that while Andrew & Josh are awesome and reliable dealers (I've bought from both and have been extremely satisfied), it's really cool that Angus keeps us informed of upcoming releases on the forums and interacts with his customers, especially over at TRC. I think we would have much better reps if every dealer had an approach like Angus's. My hat's off to him.

173593-9001.jpg

Guest RiverwindMDS

Angus, I will support and I am supporting your work.

I bought from you also if there are other dealers that are cheaper because of your magnificent work. I hope the next reps will be also if possible realized closer to the original and in closer customer relationship.

Continue this way Angus I am with you

Dear All,

I am sorry I cannot tell you how much exactly the HBB costs me but I can tell you the cost of the steel bezel HBB is exactly equal to 2 ss Santos-100 7750, the rose gold bezel HBB is even more expensive than 2 2Tone Santos-100 7750.

I wear I am not selling at unreasonable high profit, but I simply do not understand why other dealers are selling at low price, every dealer has his/her own pricing policy and I do not want to make any comments.

What I have done on the forums are only what I wanted to do, I did not do them in any personal purposes, you can see I am not the only one selling the HBB, telling the watch makers about the flaws on a certain watch will not make me the first dealer to sell it, I am not only a watch dealer but also a watch collector, I like to see replica watches are made very closely to the genuine. As most of the watch makers do not know English and they cannot listen to you, so I do the job.

I hope all of you can support my work in the future and I am sure we will have more perfect reps in 2007.

Wish you a merry christmas.

Cheers,

Angus

Wow - this is some heavy [censored] going on here. Personally I have bought 2 BB's from Angus and I'm happy with the price - so what if Andrew or Joshua might be a bit cheaper (and we're not talking a lot here), I guess it depends how many they agree to take from the factory or wholesaler (economies of scale here and Andrew and Josh work together so have more purchasing power). There are many times when one dealer is cheaper for a given watch than another and vice versa - for me it's all about service and after care and frankly all of our dealers give that otherwise none of them would be here.

The BB might have been Josh's idea initially but certainly Angus has had a lot of input to the factory to correct small but frustrating flaws and I take my hat off to him for that. There are some things that don't get fixed because it costs more to fix them than to leave as they are - remember that the factories are only in this for profit and they know they will sell no matter what we say. We wise and astute members of RWG/TRC etc are not the only customers of the replica goods - at least we do have the benefit of knowing not to pay $1000 for an asian movt Rollie. Stop worrying about small things - a rep is a rep.

I just sent the extra $$$ to Angus and I can't wait to see the watch. Who cares about a bit extra, WE HAVE A BAD [censored] HBB!!! This is not one of the watches I would purchase as a gen so I'm as happy as a pig is, well you know.

If we could get all our watches at this level of quality I would be really, really happy. :Jumpy:

Cheers,

CM

chronomat123

If you think Joshua and I cannot get the Prototypes to shoot pics just like Angus, you are really wrong... =P. Btw, the so called Breitling Chronomat latest edition which Angus is boasting about will also be available when it is released to all the dealers. =)

Nuff said.

Andrew

Josh and Andrew--

Merry Christmas.

Why can Angus get the Chronomat Evolution with REAL AR (--and, please, there is no such thing as "light AR;" I was born, but it wasn't yesterday :bangin: ), improved dial, and bezel, and you guys don't seem to have it yet? Are you planning on stocking this much improved version, since you claim to have the same suppliers? Thanks.

PS: Let's keep this civil, guys, by the way. And I have to say, that while Andrew & Josh are awesome and reliable dealers (I've bought from both and have been extremely satisfied), it's really cool that Angus keeps us informed of upcoming releases on the forums and interacts with his customers, especially over at TRC. I think we would have much better reps if every dealer had an approach like Angus's. My hat's off to him.

Edited by trustywatchguy

chronomat123

If you think Joshua and I cannot get the Prototypes to shoot pics just like Angus, you are really wrong... =P. Btw, the so called Breitling Chronomat latest edition which Angus is boasting about will also be available when it is released to all the dealers. =)

Nuff said.

Andrew

So, is it just you guys who can get exclusives? Cause you have brought forth several over the last few months. I assume if you can do it, so can others.

Guest chronomat123
chronomat123

Nuff said.

Andrew

Thanks.

Andrew, would you mind posting a few of your own pictures of the HBB? Or at least sending me the link to them? I am very interested if there is a difference between the one Angus is selling. (According to someone, there is, but I highly doubt it).

According to the powers that be, the main difference I observed was due to the quality of the photos....

fyi, just wanted to clarify that the posts i made earlier so they weren't taken the wrong way

1 - asked a legit question about exclusives - this is sort of a new thing on the board recently

and

2 - I was just kidding with Josh about not sending enough clients :) i figured andrew was kidding about the hdouble secret probation BB for VIPs

:) anyway - its christmas - and, although i'm jewish, lets just all be merry !! :) I wore a big red shirt today :) i'm playing along

also - Josh/ Andrew RCCL is going to start with a cruise to the far east :) Probably be a year or 2 before i make it out there, but care to meet up, i'll buy dinner :)

I assume someone could find you at at least one of these ports

Sihanoukville, cambodia

Hong Kong China

Singapore, Singapore

Taiwan, Taipei

Bangkok Thailand

and a few places in Vietnam

- We could setup a specialty watch cruise - and invite josh, andrew and neil on as guest lecturers :) - and of course anyone else who lives over there - :) i just know about some of the aformentioned listed persons live in the aformentioned locations