When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Price Of Hublot Big Bang?

elprimerozen

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... for your information..

The PAM127 - 1950 I sell is SUPERLUME with Sapphire AR although recessed pin is not fixed.

All for only USD298. Plus shipping (I almost forget)

I am really not badmouthing anyone here. Just sharing session with you guys.

Eric,

There are some other reps on the way and right now, its not convenient to share some of those projects openly in the Forums till they are more finalised. Like I say, I dont want to create all the hype =) If you want to learn more, email me. Thats what most of the guys do too...

Merry Xmas

SLAY --> Chill out

LOL... for your information..

The PAM127 - 1950 I sell is SUPERLUME with Sapphire AR although recessed pin is not fixed.

All for only USD298. Plus shipping (I almost forget)

See, about 100$ more expensive than from River for example, because rivers probably does not have superlume and sapphire with A/R! And ppl are probably willing to pay 100$ more for your watch. I would too, because fixing those things yourself is more expensive than 100$.

You are acting offended even though I never offended you.

And I am chilled, you are the one who has got an offensive undertone!

slay

I never did meant in an offensive tone. LOL...

I have always been a serious man and only Eddie or Joshua will have seen the fun side of me.. and probably highflyingclive who met me in person before. If I did offend you, apologies... dont take that to heart.

It's 1:20am here and yeah... i am spending some real good time on the Forums. =)

Andrew

You guys are [censored]ing ridiculous!

Always talking about why cant they make it 1:1, add AR, make date font prefect just do this or that and I would happily pay more for a “perfect” rep.

So here it is, made “perfect”, 1:1, AR, everything else…dealers even got the “H” added to the movement when we pointed out it was missing….and now you are all crying that it costs too much?

What a bunch of [censored]ing hypocrites!

Always talking about why cant they make it 1:1, add AR, make date font prefect just do this or that and I would happily pay more for a “perfect” rep.

So here it is, made “perfect”, 1:1, AR, everything else…dealers even got the “H” added to the movement when we pointed out it was missing….and now you are all crying that it costs too much?

I like your post.... definitely the best post of the month.. =)

Andrew

Watch your [censored]IN language

My sentiments exactly.... That's why I paid so much for this replica. Now I don't have to send it anywhere for mods, I can wear it right out of the package. I have been working for months sending my PAM 029 around for mods, and I'm almost up to $1000 on that watch, making it perfect. I would have gladly paid $1200 if I didn't have to mod it!

No need to generlise all of us here,i never asked for perfect Hbb and if i liked the watch i woud be happy to pay 450$ man 450$ i used just on blackjack last night :lol:

I think most here are upsett by the way trusty and joshua is acting,they did not show us pics they did not include anyone,they act like what Angus did was just some small horse shitt thing to do.

I give Angus cred for what he did :) i was exited to see the pics the updates it was great fun and still will be :D

Thats it.

I agree with many of the posters here I think Angus did an awesome job organizing the pre-order and getting feedback from many of the members so the finished product would be one of the most accurate yet. Without that communication with RWG members alot of stupid flaws would have been missed that would have ruined the overall product. Because of that, and Angus keeping us up to date with the project with pics every step of the way I bought from him and have absoluely no regret whatsoever, I don't care to save 45 bucks but have a dealer who wants to take all the credit but do none of the footwork. To me customer service is worth something. That's why for up-coming reps Angus will be my dealer of choice. Just my 2 cents.

MK08

Dear All,

I am sorry I cannot tell you how much exactly the HBB costs me but I can tell you the cost of the steel bezel HBB is exactly equal to 2 ss Santos-100 7750, the rose gold bezel HBB is even more expensive than 2 2Tone Santos-100 7750.

I wear I am not selling at unreasonable high profit, but I simply do not understand why other dealers are selling at low price, every dealer has his/her own pricing policy and I do not want to make any comments.

What I have done on the forums are only what I wanted to do, I did not do them in any personal purposes, you can see I am not the only one selling the HBB, telling the watch makers about the flaws on a certain watch will not make me the first dealer to sell it, I am not only a watch dealer but also a watch collector, I like to see replica watches are made very closely to the genuine. As most of the watch makers do not know English and they cannot listen to you, so I do the job.

I hope all of you can support my work in the future and I am sure we will have more perfect reps in 2007.

Wish you a merry christmas.

Cheers,

Angus

Of course, one variable we have to consider when comparing prices: is the quality of the reps the same?

From what I can see, there are differences between the products being offered by the two dealers (Andrew/Josh vs. Angus).

I'll leave it to all of you to determine what they are and if they make a difference ...

EDIT: According to the powers that be, the main difference I observed was due to the quality of the photos.