When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolexfinder MBW 1680

StormTooper4

5 hours ago, Beone21 said:

Received mine as well. No bracelet yet. Can't seem to set the time, because the crown doesn't pull out enough. Any advice?

Made using telekinetic powers

Nice NATO.  Yes the crown is a bit of a challenge. I had to pull the crown really hard to get to the hand adjustment setting. Not sure if the stem is a tad short. 

Nice start Stormtrooper. I have a new insert cooking for mine too. Trying to keep from taking it apart and starting full on mods! Think I would like to wear it for a few days before sploding it. These are going to be great fun!

Edited by hugop
  • Like 1

I have lightly aged an aftermarket insert for now. I dont know about you guys but the insert that came on mine was a total waste. But hey, we dont buy MBW because of the great insert. Or crown. Or dial. Or ...

I have a greatly distressed gen flat 4 fatty from Sub007 inbound to see where it takes my build. Still no changes to mine beyond the insert. Going to take my time and enjoy the process.be98bc020217890ddfc4ad6958869f1d.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On February 11, 2016 at 11:24 AM, ronin007 said:

Sorry for hijacking thread,mines one i got a few years ago and i had a stern t-19 fitted,thinking now to stick a gen service on but whats the general view 127 top hat or t-19,on the rolex forum a lot of people had a t-19 fitted,pic of mine here 

image_zpsu4cvynv3.jpg

Where did you get that pearl?!?!