When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy New Year!

cornerstone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, you may be wondering - what is 2007 like?

I can now reveal that 2007 Australia is like the space age - you'll like it a lot. It's a lot like The Jetsons.

1. Food is now heated in 'microwaves'. The food is taken out on a quick surfing session which helps it build up a sweat.

2. Clocks are now small enough to fit inside telephones, which are now small enough to fit inside pockets.

3. Swimsuits in 1917 first passed the knee line, in 1957 they went above the thigh line. In 2007 they have now passed the bikini line.

4. Thanks to global warming it's now both warmer and windier, except at night.

5. The windier conditions mean you can see further. On a clear night you can now see as far as the moon.

Not too much new information on new reps, my first inkling is that 2007's new reps will have issues that need to be discussed at length :o

And on that daft note, I'll wish you all a great 2007. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers! :)

You guys are way ahead of Europe :) its only 16:15 and still close to 8 hours before I can step into the new year..................................that being said have a great 2007 and happy new year to all of you that have entered the new year :thumbsupsmileyanim:

best wishes

gran :group:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, you may be wondering - what is 2007 like?

I can now reveal that 2007 Australia is like the space age - you'll like it a lot. It's a lot like The Jetsons.

1. Food is now heated in 'microwaves'. The food is taken out on a quick surfing session which helps it build up a sweat.

2. Clocks are now small enough to fit inside telephones, which are now small enough to fit inside pockets.

3. Swimsuits in 1917 first passed the knee line, in 1957 they went above the thigh line. In 2007 they have now passed the bikini line.

4. Thanks to global warming it's now both warmer and windier, except at night.

5. The windier conditions mean you can see further. On a clear night you can now see as far as the moon.

Not too much new information on new reps, my first inkling is that 2007's new reps will have issues that need to be discussed at length :o

And on that daft note, I'll wish you all a great 2007. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers! :)

Writing from the past - i know you harkin for the good ole days when things were easier, simplier - when you didn't have to be connected 24 hrs a day - back when cell phones had an off button and before most executives has implants that allowed email to be read by projecting it on the inside of their eyes.

I can honestly say that some things were better, but your breakthrough in technology and bikini lines still makes all of us back here, wish to be in the future.

The grass is always greener my friend, so enjoy the time you live in and i will see you soon.

or, ok, if you stop in time i can catch up and then can see you soon.