When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a public apology

tyrantblade

Im sorry that i kept posting about the same watch and got some of you so mad

I have my reasons, which i don't want to post as for some of you it will probably sound like a bunch of excuses, even though my reasons are quite legit

Suffice to say you have to give some of the blame to "Nikki6" for putting wrong information out there, which is what "fueled the fire" so to speak 

I truly meant to stay away from the forums until i have the watch i want in hand

If you guys will allow me to stay, i will go back to this game plan, with the exception of answering messages if anyone wants to hear what my reasons are, so expect that i will post nothing for a while, possibly months; i get that you all probably think i wont be able to, but this is the plan i want to stick to and will give it my best.

Im not saying i didn't deserve any of the responses i got and certainly don't expect anybody to apologize back to me

Edited by tyrantblade

4 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

Im sorry that i kept posting about the same watch and got some of you so mad

I have my reasons, which i don't want to post as for some of you it will probably sound like a bunch of excuses, even though my reasons are quite legit

Suffice to say you have to give some of the blame to "Nikki6" for putting wrong information out there, which is what "fueled the fire" so to speak 

I truly meant to stay away from the forums until i have the watch i want in hand

If you guys will allow me to stay, i will go back to this game plan, with the exception of answering messages if anyone wants to hear what my reasons are, so expect that i will post nothing for a while, possibly months; i get that you all probably think i wont be able to, but this is the plan i want to stick to and will give it my best.

Im not saying i didn't deserve any of the responses i got and certainly don't expect anybody to apologize back to me

A conditional and reserved apology is never a sincere one.

Nikki6 may have gotten some facts wrong in your opinion, but the fact remains that you have been clearly obsessed over this watch for a long time, and Nikki's post was a mere catalyst to refuel a long-standing obsession. It is like a serial rapist justifying his latest crime by stating that his latest victim was scantily clad. 

The issue was not with Nikki6. It was with you starting multiple threads on the general discussion forum, discussing a watch NOBODY ELSE gave a flying fuck about. You clearly needed a channel to vent, and have been warned repeatedly not to overdo it. In fact, Nikki6's post merely gave you YET another opportunity to post about the watch and the replication versions or whatever. But lets be honest: You were looking forward to debates like that, and chances to educate anyone within earshot about this specific watch, without discrimination, prudence or ordinate thinking. You are obviously a very disturbed and obsessed guy, and your compulsive behavior has become an annoyance to many here. 

I am not a guy who is given to much swearing at all as many here can attest. But let me tell you, in no uncertain terms, that I, along with many here, do not fucking care if there is a rep Avenger II seawolf rep, or how the avenger II seawolf differs from the seawolf rep v2, or why the watch you want has not replicated. What you are doing, is essentially blatantly making a nuisance of yourself on a public forum which is so much more about Breitling. To paraphrase, you would not like it if I tied you to a chair in a room and force you to listen to the recordings to the incoherent monologue of a dribbling fool, would you?

I do not accept your apology, and I still want to see you banned, or at least gone until you could learn about the fundamentals of good forum etiquette. Good manners, and good form, has nothing to do with whether you get your wish or not. You have indicated that you would not return UNTIL you own the watch you want. And then what, may I ask? Are you then going to create 3000 threads each extolling the different beauties of your new found dream, and also continue educating us on the differences between your watch and the reps? I see no difference there except we would now have pictures, as well as words to deal with. 

Let me summarize by stating it very clearly to you: I DO NOT CARE about the watch which you are insanely obsessed about. There are hundreds if not thousands of watches not replicated, and many dreams that remain dreams, and may forever be dreams. You have no right to annoy others with your incessant, inconsiiderate, asinine, curmudgeonly, inordinate, cantankerous, crass, extraneous, compulsive and gratuitous posts. You have no right to fill RWG with your Breitling dreams nightmares. If you have nothing to contribute to this forum besides being a one-watch rant, kindly make this a better place but leaving. And make it a one way trip please.

I have not been here much lately so this comes as a surprise. Seems finally we are in the forum soap opera business as well. I appreciated the absence of it  here as I think people who are into this are well served on the other side.

Edited by gasebah

Well i certainly wasn't expecting for everyone to just accept my apology, hell, i don't care if everyone does, i simply wanted to apologize for going way overboard 

Ive done my part, not sure what everyone wants me  to do, i would love to help the forum (like maybe providing a raffle prize) when the time is right, but again, i feel that may be a while, no sense in helping the forum if it gets me farther from my end goal

I don't expect this future offer to grant me a longer stay though,  and certainly don't want anything positive i could do come across as "buying redemption"

I've read your shit for days and stayed quiet. You need to leave, keep your carrot and the stick as well and just part ways. You have bigger problems than a watch so may I suggest some help on the professional front maybe? Honestly I don't know how you made it this far, any other forum would've quelled your juvenile antics from the start. Go, I can't stress this enough. Avenger? Avenger 2, who fucking cares about those whatchamacallits, they're crap. And while I'm at it, did I say get the fuck outta here? Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tyrantblade said:

Well i certainly wasn't expecting for everyone to just accept my apology, hell, i don't care if everyone does, i simply wanted to apologize for going way overboard 

Ive done my part, not sure what everyone wants me  to do, i would love to help the forum (like maybe providing a raffle prize) when the time is right, but again, i feel that may be a while, no sense in helping the forum if it gets me farther from my end goal

I don't expect this future offer to grant me a longer stay though,  and certainly don't want anything positive i could do come across as "buying redemption"

By leaving, you are already helping. We do not have to log in each time and worry about reading another Breitling rant.

You have overstayed your welcome, and ran out of good grace. 

Perhaps I would be glad to see you back, in the distant future, after you have learnt, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, that majority of the guys here couldn't give a fuck what the avenger blah blah is about. It is a fucking ugly watch to me, and I would rather go without a watch than be caught with one on my wrist. Keep a diary and contain your irrelevant rants in there please. Stop being a pathetic nuisance to the community. 

At this point, it is best you just walk away, and keep whatever little dignity you have left, rather than face the ban. 

I see that even in your ostensible "contriteness", you cannot stop talking about your goal. Well guess what, nobody gives a fuck about that too, so stop cramming even that down our throats. 

Please just leave. If you stay, every post you make would either be an allusion to the watch, your obsession, or your helplessness to reconcile the two.   

And oh, one last thing.

@nikki6 is a dear friend of mine, and one whom I respect and adore. 

The good that he has done for RWG is the positive equivalent for the not inconsiderable mental damage that you have inflicted upon yourself over one miserable, ugly, pathetic, pretentious, lonely watch.

So no, I attribute zero blame to him.  Am I biased? Why yes sir I am. It is hard not to be biased against someone who is a threat to the atmosphere of this good forum. 

vEx0s.jpg.3b68a43645cbede80ea9979d05d1f0

@Legend well said sir! Also, how the [censored] did you manage to write [censored] and bypass the swear filter. TBH I'm more interested in that at the moment than Fluffy's apology or the Avenger Seagull V2 wot not. 

Edit. 

See, I can't [censored] ing write [censored]. In fact the [censored] ing swear filter is [censored] ing working too [censored] ing well :cc_hang:

@Legend well said sir! Also, how the [censored] did you manage to write [censored] and bypass the swear filter. TBH I'm more interested in that at the moment than Fluffy's apology or the Avenger Seagull V2 wot not. 

Edit. 

See, I can't [censored] ing write [censored]. In fact the [censored] ing swear filter is [censored] ing working too [censored] ing well :cc_hang:

Ok here is the secret brother:

The word censor here recognizes when there is a real douche on board and allows words such as fuck, cunt, pussy and dick to be used but I would definitely discourage swearing mate. I mean, let's not fucking swear unless it's at a fucktard obsessing about a fuck watch. Let's be nice to one another mate and be gentlemen. Gentlemen don't say fuck unless there is an absolute need for it.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Wish i could say its been fun, but that would be lying to all you guys as well as myself, it was destined to not work to begin with because its Breitling and clearly you are all Breitling haters, if it was a Rolex or Pam things would of probably worked out, have fun discussing the difference from the v19 sub to the v20 sub,or whatever the PAM equivalent is (if rolex isnt boring and understated enough)

Edited by tyrantblade

No, not all Breitling haters. In fact I expect many posters like some Breitlings. It's your constant ramblings that drive people away from you - you really need to analyse what you are doing!

I have a few Breitlings myself - here are some of them. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wish i could say its been fun, but that would be lying to all you guys as well as myself, it was destined to not work to begin with because its Breitling and clearly you are all Breitling haters, if it was a Rolex or Pam things would of probably worked out, have fun discussing the difference from the v19 sub to the v20 sub,or whatever the PAM equivalent is (if rolex isnt boring and understated enough)

Fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1