When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono 7750

ryaku

funny

:):)

on the official website the inner bezel marks ( 05 10 15 20 etc) are askew!!! The funny thing is if you search for this watch picture on the web or go in the store they will be aligned properly (05 with 5 min marker etc), meaning - either TAG guys screwed up assembling the watch for a photoshoot or they used a computer generated pictures where they messed up the alignment of an inner bezel. This watch is very close to the original , I just wish they did it with the bracelet too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be in for a group buy on this baby, 'specially on the rubber :D

As one of the co-instigators (with TonTon) of the new Aquaracer/Graph poll, I'm surprised but happy to see such enthusiasm for this Carrera. Sort of become immune now to the many extremely negative (i.e. uneducated) posts about Tags that many members posted in response to that poll.

Guest RiverwindMDS
Have seen a gen in the AD, and Im pretty certain it didn't have any AR coating, not even on the inside of the crystal. It does look very good this rep!!!!!! One of the most accurate out at the moment.

perfect, so please can someone say for shure if the original have ar?

Well i took some pics yesterday of a gen aquaracer movt to compare to the movt in Andrew's Carrera

The pictures will tell you that this is the closest TAG rep so far.

177884-7956.jpg

177884-7957.jpg

By the way, the gen also has the 'stripes' going down the movt, but my camera phone is too crap to focus on anything closer than 2 miles away :)