When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono 7750

ryaku

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They come up with at least one magnificient rep every month. I've always wanted a Carrera. It's such a legendary model.

Hmm... I'm currently between Steelfish Superocean, Chronomat Evolution and now this. Damn... this is NICE!. I think I need them all though... I forgot the Hublot already. That price tag surely had something to do with it. :)

I have been waiting on this one. Actually I tried on a gen yesterday, so the timing on this one is perfect. I received an e-mail from one of the other dealers that they will have this model soon. I don't want to say from who it was until they're ready to announce it themselves, but I'm guessing all the trusted dealers will have this model within a few weeks.

Anybody knows if the bracelet version will be available as well? I guess it uses the same Carrera-bracelet type as the regular non-chrono Carrera replica. I hope the bracelet will be as good as the Link-bracelet! :)

Anyway... 2007 looks to be another good year for replicas!!! :lol:

@chrgod: I'm more attracted to the bracelet version as well. And you're right... 2007 looks promising already. Perhaps we can even get the mighty Aquagraph/Aquaracer eventually.

176252-8368.jpg

Just ordered one from King. I'll post some photos when it arrives. For anyone interested Kings price is 255 EMS shipping included. She is having some problems with her internet connection and can't log on here at the moment, so she asked me to post the amount for her.

YESSS. This is the watch I have been waiting for. Can we please have it with a steel band as well? I bought the quartz brown version from TTK last year and thought it was superb. I knew the 7750 version had to be coming soon.

I almost want to pull the trigger, but I think I can hold out for the steel bracelet version. I also wouldn't mind seeing the brown version with a leather strap.

Nice back too. Just like the Gen. I can't wait to get my hands on this guy!

I also saw it up on Andrew and Josh's sites. I imagine everyone will have it soon.

Could you please be clearer? I don't get your point.

Do you mean internal numbers 05, 10, 15, 20 ... ?

They look right to me. :)

on the official website the inner bezel marks ( 05 10 15 20 etc) are askew!!! The funny thing is if you search for this watch picture on the web or go in the store they will be aligned properly (05 with 5 min marker etc), meaning - either TAG guys screwed up assembling the watch for a photoshoot or they used a computer generated pictures where they messed up the alignment of an inner bezel. This watch is very close to the original , I just wish they did it with the bracelet too.