When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua

bertieng

Anyone knows where Joshua is gone?

No replies to PM's etc.

Ordered the watch before Christmas and still today there is no sign of it nor any tracking info. is given.

Loosing hope :(

Hi!Joshua is facing at the moment problem with internet speed ...so he can not join the forum!DONT LOOSE HOPE! :) He will answer to you!He is a pro so you have nothing to worry about my friend!He answers all of my mail,every day! :)

Also, perfect clones website tends to be less "automated" then Andrew's -- while everything seems to be working fine, I don't get a series of automated confirmation e-mails as from TWG site -- and it is so slow, hey why don't ya two guys join up by hosting both sites on the TWG server?

I e-mailed Joshua yesterday. He is fine, but his internet access is very very slow and he cannot access any forums etc...

I cannot comment on the reliability of ordering from him at this time.

Man, it sure is dissapointing because I will have my funds all ready to place my order with this Friday and I have no idea whether or not I should go ahead and order something. I don't want my money to get lost in the internet abyss...

Remember that earthquake over by Taiwan last week? It messed up the fiber optic cables on the ocean floor upsetting communications with the mainland (China) and the rest of the Far East.

BTW, I ordered a watch from Josh on the 22nd and received it on the 28th. That's pretty fast- PDF in my book.

Hi

Please contact Joshua via EMAIL at:

perfect88clones@gmail.com

He cannot access the Forums... painfully SLOW

Andrew

As Andrew stated, contact Joshua through the above email...

I did so this morning and (as always) got a reply within minutes...

Ordering was a manual process at this time... sent payment to him manually

Told him what I wanted in a totally seperate email... easy as pie. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Took 1 minute from the time I emailed him what I wanted and sent the payment

(gotta love Firefox and multi-tab browsing) to get confirmation email with my EMS tracking number...

As expected... Andrew and Joshua are on top of things.

Hi ALL,

Joshua site is still OK. You can still purchase off his site... he will still reply emails very very fast. =)

Its only that he cannot access the Forums and answer PMs and he knows some of you guys send him PMs looking at his mailbox.

Dont worry... Joshua always delivers. =)

Cheers

ANDREW

I contacted Joshua yesterday via e-mail. I was inquiring about three watches that I sent him for repair after they stopped working properly a few months after I received them from him (Rolex Daytona with Swiss 7750; Ladies Yachtmaster Rolessium and Ladies TT Datejust). As Joshua has always done, he accepted the watches back and had them repaired - a class act.

He responded to my e-mail saying that he had sent me a previous e-mail stating that they were repaired and were inbound to me via registered mail (Joshua has always done this and sends the registered mail number for tracking).

I NEVER received that e-mail he referred to. So, I'm led to believe that the earthquake certainly affected his ability to log-on here as well as his ability to send and receive some e-mails.

But, no fear here; Joshua always comes through. I just told him to resend the information when he got a chance.

placed an order with him monday via e-mail. he responded to my e-mail within 20 seconds! like he's high on crack or something clicking refresh.... :Jumpy: refresh... :Jumpy: refresh.... :Jumpy: refresh :Jumpy: always unexpected good service! no worries. him and andrew set a new standard for any business practice. especially for the rep business! e-mail admin@perfect-clones.com and get your goods :D

Just got another watch from Joshua. An AP Royal Oak (pics soon). It is GORGEOUS. Ordered on the 20th, got it delivered on the 26th, day after Christmas. I was on the road, but it was safe at my mail place. As always, Joshua is fast with emails, his service is excellent, product quality is fantastic. He's talked me out of a few watches on his site because of my quality expectations.

And as I've said before, service is better than most everywhere here in the States these days. One watch from him, a Bentley GT, arrived with a date problem (probably knocked loose in shipping). He sent me another one before he even got the broken one back, they passed in shipping. Class act all the way.

Regarding the watches I wrote about in my post above, a strage thing happened. I got my watches back yesterday. It seemed that my Swiss 7750 Daytona was beyond repair so I received a brand new rep of the same model in replacement. I thought "Joshua rocks!". And, he does, exept something weird happened later.

The "new" rep was beginning to make strange noises indicating that the rotor was loose inside. I had this happen to me before with a real cheap Asian Submariner and I found it easy to fix. So, this morning, I open up the case to fix the rotor and find, to my surprise, that my $888 Swiss 7750 Daytona was replaced with a $268 Asian 7750. In other words, the "new" rep I recieved in replacement was a much cheaper version of the same watch I sent for repair. Since I've dealt with Joshua for a while now, I am thinking that this was done by accident as the watches would appear identical externally. But, after waiting nearly a month for this watch, it's a bit disappointing. But, like I said before, I'm sure Joshua will resolve it. I think that as his operation grows with time, other people are involved in the shipping and so on. This might lead to errors here and there; absolutely normal in my opinion.

i order po ultimate edition from joshua on dec 29th, as i track it today it cleared US customs yesterday so i should be getting my watch soon :)

and i emailed josh yesterday and he replied right away, he asked me to email him and not to send him PM

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
Regarding the watches I wrote about in my post above, a strage thing happened. I got my watches back yesterday. It seemed that my Swiss 7750 Daytona was beyond repair so I received a brand new rep of the same model in replacement. I thought "Joshua rocks!". And, he does, exept something weird happened later.

The "new" rep was beginning to make strange noises indicating that the rotor was loose inside. I had this happen to me before with a real cheap Asian Submariner and I found it easy to fix. So, this morning, I open up the case to fix the rotor and find, to my surprise, that my $888 Swiss 7750 Daytona was replaced with a $268 Asian 7750. In other words, the "new" rep I recieved in replacement was a much cheaper version of the same watch I sent for repair. Since I've dealt with Joshua for a while now, I am thinking that this was done by accident as the watches would appear identical externally. But, after waiting nearly a month for this watch, it's a bit disappointing. But, like I said before, I'm sure Joshua will resolve it. I think that as his operation grows with time, other people are involved in the shipping and so on. This might lead to errors here and there; absolutely normal in my opinion.

Wow, imagine the rotor wasn't loose and you never opened the watch to begin with?? That is unacceptable to me on such an expensive rep....

Did you ever get that resovled?

Wow, imagine the rotor wasn't loose and you never opened the watch to begin with?? That is unacceptable to me on such an expensive rep....

Did you ever get that resovled?

Well, no. We just agreed to disagree. The watch was bought in an order totalling over $4700 (at first, however, I thought it was an order of $3600 until I saw evidence that it was more). I also have the MTCN numbers for every Western Union payment we sent to him, but, I don't know of a way to find the value of each transaction by the number alone. There were about 15 or 16 reps bought by a bunch of guys (group buy) that I work with. We never thought to open any of them. I found out the price of the first order ($4700) only after I received a copy of the old Excel spreadsheet we used to track all our orders. In it, you clearly see the watch described as a Daytona with a Swiss ETA movement being ordered. In about four e-mails, the watch is mentioned specifically as a Swiss Movement Daytona and not once does Josh ever stop to correct to say "No, you mean the Asian movement Daytona." I shared the e-mails with Josh as well as the Excel spreadsheet. But, really, it was a case of my word against his. And, after all this time and without using actual receipts and so on (the nature of our business in reps), I can't prove him wrong and he can't prove me wrong. Josh's take is that he never sold us a Daytona with a Swiss ETA movement. To this day (and due in no small part to e-mails from that time frame - I save them all), I disagree. But, what the heck. There is nothing I can't do. I'm a little more cautious about dealing with him now. In the end, I can understand his point of of view if he, in fact does not remember and/or does not keep accurate records of this. For all he knows, I could be trying to swindle him out of a more expensive watch than what I actually bought. So, I'm not mad at him. I think I understand. But, I'm going to be more cautious of him in the future. I'll open every watch I get and photograph the movement of any watch I receive that is not what I ordered.

Edited by Nouns Defions

Hmmm... you are a more gracious man than I... I would be [censored] if I paid $888 for a $250 watch as long as I was certain I did... can't you go back over your math and add it all up to find out how much you really paid? Also did you try contacting WU to see if they can give you info on how much you sent by using the MTCN number? One would think they could... I mean they have to be able to find out how much to pay out the guy on the other end using just that number...

@ ND........sorry.....but I'm not getting the math here........surely it's quite simple....if you paid him $4700.......it was for a specific number of watches......if one of those watches was meant to be Swiss @ $888...and you got one at $268......well there's $620 adrift somewhere.......somebody must be able to account for it......surley all you do is add up the value of every item you ordered and you must reach a negative balance......no...?

Sounds to me like someone is guilty of a terminological inexactitude.......!

Edited by TTK

@ ND........sorry.....but I'm not getting the math here........surely it's quite simple....if you paid him $4700.......it was for a specific number of watches......if one of those watches was meant to be Swiss @ $888...and you got one at $268......well there's $620 adrift somewhere.......somebody must be able to account for it......surley all you do is add up the value of every item you ordered and you must reach a negative balance......no...?

Sounds to me like someone is guilty of a terminological inexactitude.......!

I'll send you the Excel spreadsheet we used to track our buys. In the end, it turned out as I explained before.

ND

I also had a big problem with Josh and I found out that he is not one to take "The customer is always right" approach...

Also if you added up all the money and you get a negative balance why don tyou show this to josh along with his prices... Doesnt he see the discrepency in fees??

As ND said, it is a 'my word against his' situation, so stalement in terms of a resolution. It comes down to goodwill and trust to move forward, and that is what is lacking.

The dealer 'may' be better off to the tune of $620, but that's another group of customers lost.....

@ND.....I'm not doubting what you are saying......it's just that in the world of accounting.....mistakes rarely remain.....and a $4700 sum divided by the number of items ordered should balance out when each item is individually priced.....!

I run a spreadsheet for all my items.....it shows date of order.....customer name.....item number.....supplier.....cost......postage.....currency conversions......postal date and receipt date.....it can't be that difficult to resolve a $4700 transaction.....!

Sounds to me like somebody is getting their ass reamed.......and I think we all know who it isn't.....!

Please ...if you feel that youu want to...send me the spreadsheet.....I'd love to see how difficult it is....!