When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brexit wins!

The fly in the ointment is the millions of refugees you see it is not a smart to let a fifth column into your country. In addition they are draining the resources needed to fund the effort to over come the zealots who are wreaking havoc in the middle east and who are creating the refuge problem on purpose. It is smart for ISIS to create this problem to weaken their adversaries and get sufficient amount of their own inside of their enemies countries.  They are playing it smart and for keeps they will behead you as soon as look at you we can not afford any sentiment here sorry if we do their strategy wins and we lose. Cold and hard is war my friend they are relying on your humanity to get the chance to kill you, don't fall for it.

PS you are drawing a comparison between a strategy to defeat the old Soviet block a conventional enemy and not what we have to deal with now, that is folly.

4 hours ago, Mendota Explorer said:

But the EU parliament building is right in the heart of Brussels. That's what he's referring to.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Exactly. Thank you. 

On 6/26/2016 at 3:47 AM, alterego said:

Let's face it, the EU originated  40 plus years ago as an economic and military alliance to contain the Soviet empire's plans to take over the West. In other words, this was a matter of avoiding to go to war with the Russians, starting the third global confrontation in the century. And it worked, as in 1989, the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact collapsed without a single shot and peace was secured. Today we have the chanced to do the same. Just take a look at the mess in the Middle East and the millions of refugees without a place to go. This is time for unity not division. I hope somebody has some sense so as to prevent the the next catastrophe that Trump, Putin and Farage could bring to the world as  Hitler, Mussolini and Chamberlain did in 1938. 

This!

If we humans only were able to see us as what we are...we are one...the genetic difference between one and another is <0,5%. We are living all together on one planet and we have to make the best out of it...there is actually only one reason for having borders...greed. Our efficiency would be so much better if we live and act as one folk one nation.

But this would never happen...not when each and every country steps out of what was a good beginning...you never can start within a perfect world but you always can try to improve what you have...just don't part out...

11 hours ago, docthor said:

This!

If we humans only were able to see us as what we are...we are one...the genetic difference between one and another is <0,5%. We are living all together on one planet and we have to make the best out of it...there is actually only one reason for having borders...greed. Our efficiency would be so much better if we live and act as one folk one nation.

But this would never happen...not when each and every country steps out of what was a good beginning...you never can start within a perfect world but you always can try to improve what you have...just don't part out...

Doc if can you get the guys killing everyone not of their religion or following what they think you should do in regard to your personal life to think like you do sounds good I'm in my friend.  But for my part I'll take off my rosy colored glasses because they are not going to get on board with you anytime soon and protect myself.

• Like 1