When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New sales rules please read.

Legend

In an effort to liven up the forum and to encourage member participation and interaction, we have decided to open up the sales forum for non-VIP sellers as well. I believe that the boss@Admin has already mentioned this. While we believe this to be a positive step ahead for the community and forum, we have also given due consideration to the VIP members and to be fair to everyone, we have implemented a few simple stipulations for the non-VIP sellers

1. All non-VIP sales are limited to the value of USD199. This means that if you wish to list a watch for $200 and above, you need a VIP member status to do so. All disqualified sales listing in this regard would be nuked without warning.

2. All non-VIP sellers can only list the sales prices in USD, not Euro, GBP or any other currency.

3. Any non-VIP seller can be no-saled at RWG crew discretion, for inappropriate behavior or blatant disregard of the simple rules listed.

4. Remember that selling is a privilege. And above all, caveat emptor always.

Good luck to everyone and remember to play safe at all times!

@mike on a bike,@nanuq,@nikki6,@kb,@panerai153,@astonjenks,@denimhead,@stephane.

Message crafted while smacking a wayward chicken with a salmon.

• Like 3

Appreciate the modification - but $199 REALLY limits any modders from other forums from selling here. I know..."go VIP"...but if I go VIP on every forum I belong to I could buy a new watch every month. Not griping -just talkin'

B

Appreciate the modification - but $199 REALLY limits any modders from other forums from selling here. I know..."go VIP"...but if I go VIP on every forum I belong to I could buy a new watch every month. Not griping -just talkin'

B

I do agree with you in a way. And hence, I would welcome your input on what would be a more reasonable figure?

Message crafted while smacking a wayward chicken with a salmon.

Yeah 250 or 299 allows guys who want to sell a recently acquired classic rep from usual sellers (RRP being around 350/400$) to sell them and move fast their pieces and collection..

But again it's just because you offered to open the sales section for non paying members, that I take the liberty of saying that. 200$ is quite good too.
Anyway the whole opening is a great idea to renew the forum's attractivity

I think opening up the sales forum to non ViP's is a great move and with the added ceiling on price's being asked I'm sure it will give sellers the bump they need to upgrade their membership should they want to sell any higher :inverted: Keep it simple and straightforward.........kiss and it will always work ;)