When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ROLEX Models

TomBombadil

What is happening to Rolex? It used to be such a great brand. They need to take off their skirt this year and get rid of the ice. :yucky:

None of the classic sport models (sub, gmt, sd, exp) are changing. The good news is that the are now a 100% in-house manufacturer. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here are some of their new models releasing this year:

15737-3422.jpg

15737-3423.jpg

15737-3424.jpg

15737-3425.jpg

15737-3426.jpg

15737-3427.jpg

15737-3428.jpg

i call HOAX!

if true, these watches are my exhibit A if ever rolex takes me to court for buying a replica.

they'll say, "sir, you showed incredibly poor judgment in committing such a heinous act."

and i'll say, "you want to talk about 'incredibly poor judgment' and 'heinous acts' -- check this $h!+ out!" and pull out exhibit A.

yup.

15876-3343.jpg

:yuk::help::wounded1:

Rolex has become a joke. Releasing these kind of dog turds with diamonds will only hurt their reputation.

Edited by By-Tor

i call HOAX!

if true, these watches are my exhibit A if ever rolex takes me to court for buying a replica.

they'll say, "sir, you showed incredibly poor judgment in committing such a heinous act."

and i'll say, "you want to talk about 'incredibly poor judgment' and 'heinous acts' -- check this $h!+ out!" and pull out exhibit A.

yup.

the only poor judgement i see is that green crap. if your rich, you are a punk if you don't have a rolly on the rocks. they are a peice of jewlery like a pinky ring or a braclet. if you just want to know what time it is go by a timex. if i am going to ware a big heavy chunk of 18k gold on my wrist it better have about 10 carots of ice glittering on it. face it ,if you can afford that, you don't give a damn if anybody likes it much less what time it is.

the only poor judgement i see is that green crap. if your rich, you are a punk if you don't have a rolly on the rocks. they are a peice of jewlery like a pinky ring or a braclet. if you just want to know what time it is go by a timex. if i am going to ware a big heavy chunk of 18k gold on my wrist it better have about 10 carots of ice glittering on it. face it ,if you can afford that, you don't give a damn if anybody likes it much less what time it is.

Hmmmm....

Interesting perspective....

In a way, I guess your right....

hk45ca:

well, yes, of course... there are exactly two kinds of rich people. both kinds spend 50k on their watches, but one kind buys these kinds of rolexes so that his/her watch screams "i am a flying, smearing, reeking turd of surplus incomprehensible cash and precious gems!" wealth, like samurai swords, needs no such demonstrations.... but bad taste? -- priceless!

Damn, one really needs to be a very stuck up show off to wear wither one of the first 4. That is just so "Emperor's New Clothes", IMO. I think I would spend $100,000 on a watch in the future, but damn, I would buy a Patek, a AP, a VC over these watches anyday. I would much rather take a $50,000 AP over a $100,000 cheap, tacky Rolex like that.

bling=new rich, fleeting, fickle,dilettante, bad taste, poor people w/ money...rather embarassing to be in that sort of company.

don't want to be associated in the least with any of that.

Show me these guys in ten years. In 1984 MC Hammer was flying all his cokehead friends around on private jets and buying personal islands. By 1990 he was selling commercial real estate in Dallas (according to an early 90s Rolling Stone article). At least he has the sense of humour to laugh at it now.

90% of lottery winners are broke within five years. That is exactly the kind of gaudy stuff that the nouveau riche think will make them look sophisticated, and it's the first to be pawned when times get hard.

I think it defines exactly the kind of company Rolex has become......regardless of their recent move to manufacturing their own movements...which everyone who has a Rolex declares with pride......it's obvious that the move was simply to increase profit by cutting out external expenditure.....it certainly wasn't a move that favoured the development of new and innovative movements....not for Rolex ...a new rattrapante......or perpetual calendar......even a nice alarm module for the GMT.......!

Rolex = cynical = shame = tacky....!

Even if you don't like the new Panerai 8 Days with power reserve indicator......you at least have to give them credit for at least trying to be innovative......!

Edited by TTK

bling=new rich, fleeting, fickle,dilettante, bad taste, poor people w/ money...rather embarassing to be in that sort of company.

don't want to be associated in the least with any of that.

Show me these guys in ten years. In 1984 MC Hammer was flying all his cokehead friends around on private jets and buying personal islands. By 1990 he was selling commercial real estate in Dallas (according to an early 90s Rolling Stone article). At least he has the sense of humour to laugh at it now.

90% of lottery winners are broke within five years. That is exactly the kind of gaudy stuff that the nouveau riche think will make them look sophisticated, and it's the first to be pawned when times get hard.

Pimp my Watch! Unfortunately, it is a sign of the times! Those watches are horrible. BLING! BLING!