Jump to content
RWG
broadbeach

Perfect Clones - Joshua

Recommended Posts

Actually, we grant the people owning these sites a special status by which they "own" their subfora and are responsible for keeping them updated.

 

*sigh*

 

Guess how often it happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay.

Perfect clones will be ...on thi..

Bummer.

Fellas as a reminder. PC is the most 'spoofed' rep website. So it's up to you as it stands to do your own due diligence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keeper said:

Yay.

Perfect clones will be ...on thi..

Bummer.

Fellas as a reminder. PC is the most 'spoofed' rep website. So it's up to you as it stands to do your own due diligence.

 

Yeah and this one doesn't look like his...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that’s a scam version of PC, then I’ve been scammed out of £350...

 

pf-838.com is listed as the URL on RWI in the TDs listings. That’s what I’ve been using.

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looks good to me 

Glad to hear someone else confirming it lol... I had a small heart attack when I saw 508-Fanatic’s “this one doesn’t look like his” comment and spent the next 5 minutes checking and re-checking that I hadn’t been sucked into ordering from a scammer... it’s my first order from Josh, so I was unfamiliar with his comms, and looking back at them I could easily have been following payment instructions from anyone claiming to be “Joshua”...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"pf-838.com is listed as the URL on RWI in the TDs listings. That’s what I’ve been using."

Josh isn't on RWI AFAIK, he and Trusty got bumped from there a long time ago. But I do believe this is his new site- these guys keep getting bumped by the Feds and are constantly changing websites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"pf-838.com is listed as the URL on RWI in the TDs listings. That’s what I’ve been using."

Josh isn't on RWI AFAIK, he and Trusty got bumped from there a long time ago. But I do believe this is his new site- these guys keep getting bumped by the Feds and are constantly changing websites.


No, you’re right - I checked again and it’s the TD list HERE where I got the new URL from. So... lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless this is the sort of scammer that finds it amusing to send you QC pics as part of a really elaborate con... We good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 7:38 AM, n0bby said:

Unless this is the sort of scammer that finds it amusing to send you QC pics as part of a really elaborate con... We good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Mate, this the most scammed website in the rep-watch game. I don't know what to tell you.  Buyers are at risk whilst the site is down, it's well documented, subsequently I'd suggest until they provide Admin with a secure URL their  'special status' is withheld.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, keeper said:

 

Mate, this the most scammed website in the rep-watch game. I don't know what to tell you.  Buyers are at risk whilst the site is down, it's well documented, subsequently I'd suggest until they provide Admin with a secure URL their  'special status' is withheld.

Mate, that’s fine - I’m not a spokesperson for PC, so I’ve got no problem whatever the admins decide to do here. But on “the other” RWG PC is a TD and the current URL and email details are there for all to see and use. That’s what I used, and as I said - I’ve just had QC pics for the watches I bought using that site URL and that email address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, n0bby said:

Mate, that’s fine - I’m not a spokesperson for PC, so I’ve got no problem whatever the admins decide to do here. But on “the other” RWG PC is a TD and the current URL and email details are there for all to see and use. That’s what I used, and as I said - I’ve just had QC pics for the watches I bought using that site URL and that email address.

 

I realise that friend, the above is for members and lurkers here.  I've not kliked any link posted in this thread...so it may be we are speaking at cross-porpoises, but wiht the same aim, i.e a safe experience for all.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, can confirm pf.838.com is current website (as at this moment). Joshua has just dispatched a GMT ll to me & this is my 3rd rep from him over last 3 years, and each watch I've received from him is mint and still operates perfectly. Unfortunately, I cant say this about others that I have received reps from previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, keeper said:

 

I realise that friend, the above is for members and lurkers here.  I've not kliked any link posted in this thread...so it may be we are speaking at cross-porpoises, but wiht the same aim, i.e a safe experience for all.

:)

Cool, cheers keeper - I think we were (to use one of my favourite phrases) at cross porpoises for a minute there. I agree - it's way better to be safe than sorry! Also, I'm a noob here at RWG so it's really not in anyone's interest to take my word for anything! :)

 

44 minutes ago, broadbeach said:

Yes, can confirm pf.838.com is current website (as at this moment). Joshua has just dispatched a GMT ll to me & this is my 3rd rep from him over last 3 years, and each watch I've received from him is mint and still operates perfectly. Unfortunately, I cant say this about others that I have received reps from previously.

 

I'm really happy with the QC pics he sent me, BTW. Apart from the DateJust having the wrong bezel style (which is an easy thing to get wrong, and easily fixed!). Mrs. n0bby does not want a "diamond" encrusted bezel...

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...